TT and Hasbro Ripcord Variation.

Ooh! A chance for more solo testing! I'll check spin times with both launchers when I get back from badminton.
(Jun. 26, 2010  7:50 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Hmm, good to know looks like I will definitly be using the String Launcher. But does the longer string on the Hasbro BeyLaunchers give it more spin than the Takara Tomy BeyLaunchers? And did they say they would put the Dragon Winders in with Ldrago?

Yes, but the difference is small.
Yes, as seen in a picture of the Super Vortex Set.
Hah, I'm glad this has sprouted into something good.
Daegor, if you want I can post your results in OP.
I find it ridiculous how they went with a short winder for the english release. Though when I get the chance I'm going to try and obtain a beylauncher (I should have gotten one from Hasbro, but they forgot to ship it with the tournament material )

I honestly prefer the japanese winder and the D-Winder.
are the old beyblade ripcord longer than the MF
(Jun. 27, 2010  2:51 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: are the old beyblade ripcord longer than the MF

If by "old beyblade ripcord", you mean the regular ripcord with the circular handle, then no it's the same ripcord that Hasbro is using for MFB. That ripcord is much shorter than the Takara MFB ripcord though.
ok thanks
can't you combine two ripcords together like in the anime (Tyson makes his ripcord long in the beginning of the series).
(Sep. 23, 2010  2:56 PM)Ranul96 Wrote: can't you combine two ripcords together like in the anime (Tyson makes his ripcord long in the beginning of the series).
... Not only would it probably not be solid and therefore easy to break, but it would be illegal anyway.
Ripcord teeth #

Old Standard Hasbro-45

Old Standard TT-45

Old (Neo) Dragon Hasbro-68

Old (Neo) Dragon TT-68

MFB Standard TT-68

MFB Standard Haabro-45

MFB Neo Dragon TT-68

MFB Neo Dragon Hasbro-?

Note: Electronic beys from MFB hasbro come with standard ripcords with 45 teeth
(Sep. 23, 2010  4:36 PM)Leonwind Wrote: MFB Neo Dragon Hasbro-?
The L Drago one ? It has forty-five teeth too.
Takara's too then, I think ? Those we legalised for Metal Fight Beyblade launchers have only one more tooth than TAKARA-TOMY's winders.
I just watched a video on youtube that showed a rip cord about the same size as the normal TT ripcord but it came with a beyblade light or flashlight or something has a wierd shaped handle.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...Id=4483916

Here is the link for the picture.