TRANSORMERS : Roll Out

As the name suggest , THIS THREAD IS ALL FOR TRANSFORMERS , ( Long before I started playing beyblade ( I played at about 9 yrs old ) , I played with transformers ( I started at 6 yrs ) , I loved tom play with them as they would transform into cars ( at about 9 yrs , I came to know that transformers could  change into cars , bike , tanks , planes , trucks dinosaurs , etc ) , I had endless love for transformers ( and beyblades ) till I was 11 yrs ( now i am going to be 15 in november this year ) but, that declined when I couldn't find cheap transformers ( the original ones from the movie WERE OVER 1800 ruppes ), I had buyed Ratchet ( original from the movie ), Bumbelbee ( from G1 and from a short-timed comic ) , Optimus Prime ( G1 , but lost it while I was 13 yrs with some beyblades ) , Starscreem ( From the movie , miniature ), Megatron ( G1 , miniature , I suppose it was fake )
Ironhide ( from the movie , Huge piece ) and some small figures from THE TRANSFORMERS PRIME animated series ( they were very cheap , like 350-450 ruppes )

I have lost many of these but still have the bumbelbee, Ratchet, Ironhide , ( some transformers prime ) toys 

I hope you guys from WBO enjoy this thread Grin Grin Grin Grin
Supaburn Any transformers fan can reply Supaburn
I had recreated Optimus Prime from Prime series using lego(it trasforms!)
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:52 PM)DashingBlader Wrote: I had recreated Optimus Prime from Prime series using lego(it trasforms!)

At last , a human said something , ( WOW , You recreated OP  using legos and it transforms can you share the image , please please .?)
(Jul. 14, 2018  7:17 PM)DashingBlader Wrote: Oh no !!!! I Broke My Optimus (((

F ** K

Very sad to hear that you broke your Optimus Prime ????? ( PLEASE DONT SAY SLANG WORDS WHICH YOU HAD TOLD ABOVE IN WBO ) you might get banned in WBO
BUMP !!
BUMP !!
Hey thanks for making this thread! I have also loved the series for quite some time now and I still love it. I don’t stay updated with Twitter news or anything but I use my favourite Transformer YouTuber and his acount’s name is RaginNation. You should go check him out if you want to keep up with news. I have only three, but expensive models being from the movie (I just don’t like the anime figures too much) being the Human Alliance Bumblebee, Human Alliance Sideswipe(my favourite Autobot to date (Favourite Decepticon has to be the ULTIMATE Galvatron...)) And one simple Transforming Optimus Prime (TF1). So yeah, that rounds up my collection...
BUMP !!
BUMP !!
BUMP !!!
BUMP !!!
The title picture for 'Bumblebee' looks better than any other title pictures ( of previous movies ) , I don't know why ?????

link : http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...xcZ83Bi_8G