[TRADING] for a dragoon msuv or ms any colour

i am trading for a dragoon msuv any colour though i would prefer the white 1 or the proto type grey i am willing to trade the following beyblades and parts:

parts:
r2f
leone bolt
flame
rock
w105
galaxy
leone
beyblades:
flame libra
strom pegasus
galaxypegasis
dragoon g
2 pack storm pegasis with no performance tip
launchers:
light launcher

pm me the beyblades you want
i will only ship to the uk as i dont know how to ship to other countrys

i will be putiing pictures as SOON as possible

i will trade all of this if i have to
pm me offers
None of that is worth an MSUV.
well i could trade all of it for a dragoonn msuv btw ive changed my mind it can be only the beyblade but it has to be mint and it has to have the emblem
i will be supplying launchers with the beyblades
the value of your items should be around 80-100usd if you want to trade for a dragoon ms/msuv..i doubt you will get one with your current offer..
i got my galaxypegasus for 11 gbp
(May. 30, 2011  5:39 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: the value of your items should be around 80-100usd if you want to trade for a dragoon ms/msuv..i doubt you will get one with your current offer..

well its worth alot more hardly anyone sells in for that much maybe a used one
It's not worth more than that. Anything more than that is just overpriced.
(May. 30, 2011  7:39 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's not worth more than that. Anything more than that is just overpriced.

People are money hungry .
ebay $275 ish
gianmarco said 100 euros $200
solgierf3ar said £50 for a used one
(May. 30, 2011  8:27 PM)poseidon Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  7:39 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: It's not worth more than that. Anything more than that is just overpriced.

ebay $275 ish
100€= 150$ i think . And it s NIP
XD
I sold my proto grey for 70€ just cause it had stikers not at 100%(even if they were really really close to new)
(May. 30, 2011  8:29 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  8:27 PM)poseidon Wrote:

ebay $275 ish
100€= 150$ i think
XD

well sbit more i just doubles it quick lol
i agree with poseidon people are FARR too hungry for money and i cant buy im not rich or near rich
guys ive been looking for this bey since iwas 6 and ive NEVER found a cheap 1
You're never gonna find one cheap cause they're not cheap.
lol can you guys plz help me find ashop or a trader
(May. 31, 2011  10:58 AM)zflare3 Wrote: lol can you guys plz help me find ashop or a trader

gianmarco has a used dragoon ms for 38euro plus registered air mail..the cheapest ever...and he is a nice seller too..
for trading...i'm sure you wont get anyone..
to you its cheap but to me its a lot
then..i'm sure you wont get any cheaper then..unless you want regular airmail..which might be arould 33euro..
(May. 31, 2011  11:10 AM)zflare3 Wrote: to you its cheap but to me its a lot

He never said it was cheap for him he said it was a cheap price for the blade.
(May. 31, 2011  10:58 AM)zflare3 Wrote: lol can you guys plz help me find ashop or a trader
No body would trade a MSUV for other beys. As others have said, it is an expensive bey...so people would prefer the money they can make more then beys.
(May. 31, 2011  11:03 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:

gianmarco has a used dragoon ms for 38euro plus registered air mail..the cheapest ever...and he is a nice seller too..

LoL the white used DGMS is 37€ including tracked airmail.I m still not a thief(even if i recognize my prices are high, cause unfortunatly i paid high prices for my hms)
(May. 31, 2011  1:25 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  11:03 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:

LoL the white used DGMS is 37€ including tracked airmail.I m still not a thief(even if i recognize my prices are high, cause unfortunatly i paid high prices for my hms)

ah..i thought 38..haha..sorry for the mistakes...yeah..your price is just cool..but not much will apreciate the offer..lol..
Well as I said, the prices are high.
I am as cheap as possible. Problem is I paied quite a lot for them, so I have at least to get back what i spent for them.
guys plz stop posting useless stupid things this is my first thread i want it to be a sucsess seriously guys i just want offers
bump
We're not saying useless things. You're never gonna get an offer for the stuff you've put up.
I have 2 brand new hasbro dragoon ms for sale, un-opened from their original packaging.

Thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-2-x-BRAN...OON-MS-x-2
i might have found a cheap dragoon ms