[TRADING] New beyblades for trade U.S. ONLY

Wadle you PM'd me but I can't reply because you have disabled PM's.
there i got it so i can accept pms
does anyone want anything from my list
at all.
I would but im not allowed to send things to people
Then don't post
i will trade u l-drago for rock aries and if u want a customized rock scorpion i will trade that for whatever u think it worth
(Oct. 03, 2010  6:00 PM)wadle1 Wrote: does anyone want anything from my list
at all.
i will trade u l drago for rock aries
(Sep. 28, 2010  9:32 PM)wadle1 Wrote: Hey guys i am trading my beyblades for others i also trade yugioh card for beyblade.
i have
storm pegasis
rock aquario
rock aries
storm capricorn
flame sagitario ( face bolt is broken so only parts)
Rock Leone
string launcher
launcher handle

Want list
Lightning l drago (with left launcher)
beypointer
earth eagle
flame libra
burn fireblaze
and
thermal pisces

PM me offers. i do not use paypal and i only do mail offers
i will trade u customized l drago for aries and leone i will throw in the customized scorpio with high profile spin track and inferno sagitario tip
I have a lightning L-Drago and Left ripper and such - I'll trade for your Rock Aries and your string launcher?
Hey wadle1. I've a Lightning L-Drago 100HF with the L String Launcher, the stickers and the manuals.
Therefore, I should state the conditions but I'll send a PM regarding this matter as I don't want to spam much of this page.
what will you take for the launcher grip? Is it useable and in a good contdition? I also really need the thermal piseces. What will ya take for it? Is it in a good useable condition?
I've got Lightning L-Drago, Earth Eagle, Flame Libra and Burn Fireblaze currently.
Please message me if you still need em'. (:
Thanks.
Hey guys,
Just updated my list and i no longer need ldrago. I only mail to US residents only. I still am in desperate need of a beypointer. Please make offers PM me and ill see what i like. Most are hasbro blade but i have a takara ( Gravity Perseus.)

PM me and ill send to you. Also i changed my user to kllerlacerta.
anyone for a trade?
That second post was pointless you should have just updated your firwt oposr or the one before.as it was.today
ok ill try not to do that
Killer, a prefix is when you insert it like this [TRADING] Beyblades US ONLY
got it
hey guys dont forget i trade yugioh cards for blades as well
list just got updated
want list updated
do you want flame saggitario, storm aquario, or Burn fire blaze. and what all do you have left?
is burn fireblaze from metal masters packaging or metal fusion packaging, or takara tomy. and my full list is on the first page first post
oh idk if i will i was hoping to get takara or metal masters because of the imprinted face.
ok i am sorry
but i do want that lr string launcher and that custom grip with the angle compass
well i only take trades from those on my list