TOYS R US JP now listing Metal Fight Beyblade!

(Oct. 17, 2008  12:27 AM)Sasch Wrote: Maybe it's for the REA=rare parts of quetz that can come in the boosters.
Perhaps.
They're back up now with both new sets, but they're not in stock. They're out on the 23rd right?
(Oct. 18, 2008  3:48 AM)G Wrote: They're back up now with both new sets, but they're not in stock. They're out on the 23rd right?

right
It looks like Toys R Us is sold out of everything that came out today. Speechless
Not sure if they were sold out earlier like you said, but they seem to be back in stock now.
TRU lowered the price on the Reshuffles from 2299 to 1999 Smile
Ugh, I can't decide if I want to buy one of them or not!
I'm gonna buy one of each reshuffle set once they get arrive at the intoy, they look amazing.
If you take a look at what Beyblades you can possibly get within RBV2, you'll realize that buying the Reshuffle sets may not be the best choice if you have already started a MFB collection (they are a great starter set, that's for sure).

that being said, maybe I will buy one since RBV2's will surely be difficult to get a hold of.
I havent bought any MFB's yet aside from an incoming pegasis dx set and a starter wolf, so the reshuffles are ideal for someone like me Joyful_3
(Nov. 20, 2008  10:41 PM)Kei Wrote: If you take a look at what Beyblades you can possibly get within RBV2, you'll realize that buying the Reshuffle sets may not be the best choice if you have already started a MFB collection (they are a great starter set, that's for sure).

that being said, maybe I will buy one since RBV2's will surely be difficult to get a hold of.

black pegasis
L Drago and RBV2 still have not appeared for pre-order. It's looking like TRU may not do a pre-order at all for these items, meaning it's going to be a tooth and nails fight to get RBV2 ...

Aries is now selling for over 4000 yen. There are under 2500 Aries in existence.

Hopefully I can manage to order some on release day ...
I will probably kill myself if I can't get any RBV2. ;_;

The amount of RBV1's manufactured is ridiculously low.
Are they not re releasing RBV1?
I really need to make sure i get RBV2..those blades are perfect no matter what i get
(Dec. 16, 2008  12:36 AM)Maz Wrote: Are they not re releasing RBV1?

They haven't said anything about doing that, and considering they are going for 4000 yen now, I doubt they will be re-releasing Aries anytime soon (aside from the WBBA one).
(Dec. 16, 2008  12:36 AM)Maz Wrote: Are they not re releasing RBV1?

no, they're not
Gemios DF145FS is now in stock at TOYS R US JP.
I can't read anything on there @_@ But I want to buy that Geminos Beyblade @_@ How do I know what to click if I want to order something on there??
(Jan. 21, 2009  11:32 PM)Krys Wrote: I can't read anything on there @_@ But I want to buy that Geminos Beyblade @_@ How do I know what to click if I want to order something on there??

You need to use some sort of shopping proxy such as Mail Order Japan to order from there if you are not living in Japan.
(Jan. 22, 2009  1:20 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2009  11:32 PM)Krys Wrote: I can't read anything on there @_@ But I want to buy that Geminos Beyblade @_@ How do I know what to click if I want to order something on there??

You need to use some sort of shopping proxy such as Mail Order Japan to order from there if you are not living in Japan.

Okay, I'll have to try and figure that out somehow, thanks.
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/toysrus/c/0000002953/

They have Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone, Capricorne, Escolpio, and Gemios in stock.

I'd just ordered the latter three from a different store, too ...
^^That's good know.

Just curious but is it possible to order from them without using MOJ?
(Apr. 12, 2009  8:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/toysrus/c/0000002953/

They have Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone, Capricorne, Escolpio, and Gemios in stock.

I'd just ordered the latter three from a different store, too ...

Thanks! I just placed my order and got everything that I wanted minus the clear wheels and metal faces.