TOYS R US JP now listing Metal Fight Beyblade!

(Oct. 05, 2008  8:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Libra DF125BS
Bey Stadium Stamina Type
string shooter thingie
Bey Pointer
Bey Battle Try Set

Are now all available for pre-order.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/toysrus/c/0000002953/

Also, it seems Random Booster Volume 1 is sold out ...

Do you think it's entirely sold out? I think they might be still in print and will come back later.
I really do hope they are restocked. I never got to order any.
So when I recount yen to polish zlotych these beyblades are so cheap.

And I'm angry... because I haven't debit cart neither credit card.

Uncertain
(Oct. 05, 2008  10:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I really do hope they are restocked. I never got to order any.

Same here! But I think it's actually quite sure they'll be back sometime. They were already sold out once and were back in stock later, and I can't imagine Takara makes only one "issue" of the booster when it sold so well.
(Oct. 05, 2008  10:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I really do hope they are restocked. I never got to order any.

Really? Oh. I should be grateful for my 1 then.
(Oct. 05, 2008  11:37 AM)Silent Swagger Wrote: So when I recount yen to polish zlotych these beyblades are so cheap.

Uncertain

So get one. Speechless
(Oct. 05, 2008  9:11 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  11:37 AM)Silent Swagger Wrote: So when I recount yen to polish zlotych these beyblades are so cheap.

Uncertain

So get one. Speechless
Easy to say, man Tongue_out
But I'll try do something.
Libra, the Stamina Stadium, and the String Shooter are in stock now.
Nice placed my order using MOJ just now.

Libra
Wolf Starter
Balance Stadium
RBV1 (only got one because I have no friggin clue what I am getting with that other weird lot I posted about earlier)
Launcher Grip

I'll probably get the Stamina stadium later, but this is good for now.
At TRU Japan, the new blades from the reshuffle sets can be seen and the sets can be preordered.

http://esearch.rakuten.co.jp/rms/sd/esea...%A5%B0&f=A
Nice find Sasch.

Man, a bunch of stuff I need is sold out. :\
(Oct. 15, 2008  8:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Nice find Sasch.

Man, a bunch of stuff I need is sold out. :\

There are some stores on rakuten that have sold MFB stuff for less than TRU did, and they're also not as well-known as TRU so the things aren't sold out that quickly, see PlusMart or Bellhouse.
I know of them, but I like to order all my stuff en-masse from TRU. Hopefully they restock soon.
Aww man, the new Wheel from this set (does it have a name yet? I forget) looks as if it will be wasted in right-spin. Unhappy
that new wheel looks like an MFB version of Gekiryu because of the colour and partly the shape.
*grabby hands* I want iiiiit!
(Oct. 15, 2008  3:01 AM)G Wrote: Libra, the Stamina Stadium, and the String Shooter are in stock now.

I think this was an error, because they're not anymore.
that, or Metal Fight Beyblade is REALLY popular
(Oct. 15, 2008  10:55 PM)Kei Wrote: that, or Metal Fight Beyblade is REALLY popular

None of the previous items are sold out, and they weren't supposed to be released yet anyway.
(Oct. 15, 2008  10:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: None of the previous items are sold out, and they weren't supposed to be released yet anyway.

Didn't RBV1 go out of stock before?
(Oct. 15, 2008  11:13 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2008  10:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: None of the previous items are sold out, and they weren't supposed to be released yet anyway.

Didn't RBV1 go out of stock before?

ok every item besides that
It was written in red that those items would only be available on October 25th.

The new Weel from BB-22 is called Virgo. I am not sure of the description's reliability though, because it is written that this set has a Wolf.

Wolf in BB-21 supposedly comes with Wide Flat.
JSDIOAFDKH YES
I just looked at the google translation of Libra's page on TRU. The following line tells what the content of the item you buy is:

<Set what BEIBUREDO body × 1 (REAPATSU cases per × 1)

Now, what is REAPATSU???
(Oct. 16, 2008  10:33 PM)Sasch Wrote: I just looked at the google translation of Libra's page on TRU. The following line tells what the content of the item you buy is:

<Set what BEIBUREDO body × 1 (REAPATSU cases per × 1)

Now, what is REAPATSU???
Nothing interesting at all. "Patsu" is for "parts", and "rea" is some other unimportant thing.

For instance, all released Metal Fight Beyblades have had 'REAPATSU', and I do not know if such term was used for plastic blades and HMS beyblades.
Maybe it's for the REA=rare parts of quetz that can come in the boosters.