TOMY takara MFB

That would never happen, but it would be really cool.
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:33 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: That would never happen, but it would be really cool.

I think it's actually very possible. Takara has done it a lot before. Crossovers I mean. Transformers has had MANY cameo toys that weren't in the anime, Duel Masters has done crossovers a lot with other animes, Battle B-Daman had some cameos from the Super B-Daman series (can't think of which ones right now, but I know there were one or two models based on the older ones).

Considering the success of the first wave of Beyblade, it's highly likely Takara will do something along these lines
Good then, If so, they will be amazingly great blades.
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:40 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Good then, If so, they will be amazingly great blades.

Based on the wheels I provided (save the Draciel one...ever Draciel AR sucked), they would be very good. Though Eight Spiker's recoil might be kinda high due to the weight.
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:46 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:40 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Good then, If so, they will be amazingly great blades.

Based on the wheels I provided (save the Draciel one...ever Draciel AR sucked), they would be very good. Though Eight Spiker's recoil might be kinda high due to the weight.

Yeah, your right, but the Draciel track/tip should be useful so it would be worth it. Eight Spiker, hopefully won't have a problem, or atleast won't have any more of a problem then any other blade right now.
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:49 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:

Yeah, your right, but the Draciel track/tip should be useful so it would be worth it. Eight Spiker, hopefully won't have a problem, or atleast won't have any more of a problem then any other blade right now.

If they hollow it out, it shouldn't be that much of a problem. The potential damage it can do is insane though.
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:54 PM)Evan Wrote:

If they hollow it out, it shouldn't be that much of a problem. The potential damage it can do is insane though.

Exactly, this is why I was hoping that the left spin launcher could have attached to all wheels, so we could use wolf in left spin =/. Oh well.
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:56 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:

Exactly, this is why I was hoping that the left spin launcher could have attached to all wheels, so we could use wolf in left spin =/. Oh well.

I can't even imagine the recoil on Wolf in left spin. With that huge gap in between the sets of spikes, it would go flying. Eight Spiker doesn't have this as badly because all the spiked are fairly close together
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:59 PM)Evan Wrote:

I can't even imagine the recoil on Wolf in left spin. With that huge gap in between the sets of spikes, it would go flying. Eight Spiker doesn't have this as badly because all the spiked are fairly close together

It ain't that bad, but it would get more recoil than eight spiker, thats for sure.
(Jan. 23, 2009  10:03 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:59 PM)Evan Wrote:

It ain't that bad, but it would get more recoil than eight spiker, thats for sure.

Could you measure the distance? I don't have one right now, I'd like to know. The gap looks rather large in pictures.
Its almost 1 cm, only slightly short of it. TBH, your probably right, thats larger than I was thinking it was.
(Jan. 23, 2009  10:10 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Its almost 1 cm, only slightly short of it. TBH, your probably right, thats larger than I was thinking it was.

That's what I was thinking, 1 CM on something that small, with spikes that large would create immense recoil. Couple that with the metal on metal collisions of MFB and lower spin rate. Self OHKO everytime
(Jan. 23, 2009  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: just fyi i already like the new series more, the characters are all infinitely more likable
Duel Masters style FTW.

(Jan. 23, 2009  9:36 PM)Evan Wrote: Duel Masters has done crossovers a lot with other animes

Actually DM has only done a crossover with Rockman. And then Keshikasu-Kun spoofs it but that's about it.