THERE ARE NO TOURNAMENTS IN VA!?!?!?!?

It sucks that there are no events in Virginia I really hoped for there to be some beyblade fans here. I hope someone soon posts an event for here
(Oct. 04, 2023  2:02 PM)Zarianne Wrote: It sucks that there are no events in Virginia I really hoped for there to be some beyblade fans here. I hope someone soon posts an event for here

I thought you weren't in the US? Plus you can simply go to tournaments in NC and MD
hopefully coming soon! finally have an X stadium on the way. but RalfBalf is right, there are weekly tournaments in MD that aren’t too far away depending on where in VA you’re located
(Oct. 04, 2023  2:49 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2023  2:02 PM)Zarianne Wrote: It sucks that there are no events in Virginia I really hoped for there to be some beyblade fans here. I hope someone soon posts an event for here

I thought you weren't in the US? Plus you can simply go to tournaments in NC and MD

I'm in the us that's why I was confused when I was getting tournaments from Singapore pop up. Also NC and MD are 3+ hours away for me
(Oct. 04, 2023  3:40 PM)Zarianne Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2023  2:49 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: I thought you weren't in the US? Plus you can simply go to tournaments in NC and MD

I'm in the us that's why I was confused when I was getting tournaments from Singapore pop up. Also NC and MD are 3+ hours away for me

Because you didn't scroll down. Its a list of every single upcoming tournament.
There aren't any in OK either it's sad I would love to find people who want a tournament in OK
(Oct. 19, 2023  5:07 PM)Myst1c Wrote: There aren't any in OK either it's sad I would love to find people who want a tournament in OK

become  an organizer.
(Oct. 19, 2023  5:31 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2023  5:07 PM)Myst1c Wrote: There aren't any in OK either it's sad I would love to find people who want a tournament in OK

become  an organizer.
Well idk bc I have just joined wbo but have been blading for awhile but becoming an organizer would take a little time but I've been thinking abt it

become  an organizer.
Well idk bc I have just joined wbo but have been blading for awhile but becoming an organizer would take a little time but I've been thinking abt it

become  an organizer.
Where in Virginia are y’all? I live in VA too and have been considering starting up a community here.
(Oct. 20, 2023  2:47 AM)JoTomo Wrote: Where in Virginia are y’all? I live in VA too and have been considering starting up a community here.

I am Northern VA and often play in Maryland tournaments. Some places in VA are doable for me though.
I hear Maryland and North Carolina have some decent beyblade activity going on. I live in Lynchburg, and as far as I can tell, there are never any events here sadly.
Richmond tournament now listed for 12/16
I'm in the VA area in Fredericksburg and I'm considering coming back to the hobby. This is my first post here in over a decade. Also, I'll be going to Japan in two weeks, so it's a perfect opportunity to get back in.
Richmond VA tournament in a couple weeks !

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-River-C...ys--110457