THE NEXT BIG BLADER

Hi everyone I'm dungin101 I'm a new blader. I'm trying to become one of the top 30 bladers.So far I have saw really talented bladers around me and I'm trying to get better and better every day , that even means if I'm practicing a sliding shoot all day. I'm going to start making youtube vids on beyblade. I have loved beyblade since it first started and am expanding my knowledge about blading each day.I'm always open for emails and if you feel like it add me to your buddy list. I'm trying to be the next big thing
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! Please read the message Kai-V sent you!
Welcome to the WBO!

You should have played in our tournament here in Toronto today! Why didn't you come?
Something came up that I forgot about I was mad I never showed up kei but I will try making the next event and I'm a toronto blader
I like to face worth apponents and you seem like a good apponent,but i live in la'verne tn so,may se you in world tornement and welcome.

And no not in it this year did not try out like i should haveUnhappy
Welcome to the WBO. Read the message sent by Kai-V and Enjoy here!
Welcome, if you want advice I could give you some. There are lots of strong bladers here to battle.
(Jun. 10, 2013  5:04 AM)JetBlackDragoon Wrote: I like to face worth apponents and you seem like a good apponent,but i live in la'verne tn so,may se you in world tornement and welcome.

And no not in it this year did not try out like i should haveUnhappy

Please focus a little on your spelling. It is 'opponent' not 'apponent'.
Kalamazoo sucks. Im the best there and I'm sick of it I need more bladers