{THE FIRST PAKISTAN TEAM} gangan galaxy

This is the first team in pakistan THE GANGAN GALAXY
Format for joinig the team
name:
address:
beyblade:
skill level:

equipments:launcher grip , 5 or more beys , launcher

We give a card to those who join our team then they will show that card to the leader then he will be able to get in the place where our team have a meeting every sunday.

ONLY FOR PAKISTAN , KARACCHI BLADERZ
Just a tip- you probably shouldn't ask for other's to post their addresses.

Even though this is an awesome site, its still kinda risky. You don't really know everyone who's on the site. Tongue_out
oh u are right

do u live in pakistan ???

This is the first team in pakistan THE GANGAN GALAXY
Format for joinig the team
name:
beyblade:
skill level:

equipments:launcher grip , 5 or more beys , launcher

We give a card to those who join our team then they will show that card to the leader then he will be able to get in the place where our team have a meeting every sunday.

ONLY FOR PAKISTAN , KARACCHI BLADERZ
He's American. Also He's Already On A Team (Team Ancient Knights). I Agree With Leone. You Don't Have Any Idea Who's Actually On This Site. By The Way Don't You Think It's A Little Bit Harsh That You Must Have 5 Beyblades And A Grip To Join?
(Nov. 14, 2013  10:34 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: He's American. Also He's Already On A Team (Team Ancient Knights). I Agree With Leone. You Don't Have Any Idea Who's Actually On This Site. By The Way Don't You Think It's A Little Bit Harsh That You Must Have 5 Beyblades And A Grip To Join?
In Pakistan you can get Beys for about $1 USD. Grips come in sets which cost $6 USD. So not really. I bought about 20 beys last time I went to Pakistan. Tongue_out
(Nov. 17, 2013  8:06 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2013  10:34 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: He's American. Also He's Already On A Team (Team Ancient Knights). I Agree With Leone. You Don't Have Any Idea Who's Actually On This Site. By The Way Don't You Think It's A Little Bit Harsh That You Must Have 5 Beyblades And A Grip To Join?
In Pakistan you can get Beys for about $1 USD. Grips come in sets which cost $6 USD. So not really. I bought about 20 beys last time I went to Pakistan. Tongue_out

Yes, but in Pakistan a lot of Beyblade items are fake.

Those sets you're talking about, which include grips, Beys, and extra parts are Rapidity. (Fake)

So I have to agree with Midnight on this one- but not our decision anyways. Tongue_out
(Nov. 17, 2013  8:13 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Yes, but in Pakistan a lot of Beyblade items are fake.

Those sets you're talking about, which include grips, Beys, and extra parts are Rapidity. (Fake)
Some of them are real, you know. Have you been to Pakistan? You know a lot. There's a shop in Lahore, PK where the Beys are sold real for cheap prices.
name ahmed
address he said to not tell
beyblade flame byxis and ldrago guardian ldrago guardian is takara tomy byxix is Hasbro with takra spintrack and tip
skill level high
I lve in Pakistan Lahore ps I have a lot of bey also zerog and a Hasbro trple battle set stadium
In Pakistan you can get Beys for about $1 USD.  Grips come in sets which cost $6 USD.  So not really.  I bought about 20 beys last time I went to Pakistan. Tongue_out

from where did u beyblades in Pakistan. were they original.
(Nov. 17, 2013  8:15 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2013  8:13 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Yes, but in Pakistan a lot of Beyblade items are fake.

Those sets you're talking about, which include grips, Beys, and extra parts are Rapidity.  (Fake)
Some of them are real, you know.  Have you been to Pakistan?  You know a lot.  There's a shop in Lahore, PK where the Beys are sold real for cheap prices.

can you please tell me the adress of the shop in lahore?
(Mar. 20, 2022  2:30 PM)Ryuga original Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2013  8:15 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Some of them are real, you know.  Have you been to Pakistan?  You know a lot.  There's a shop in Lahore, PK where the Beys are sold real for cheap prices.

can you please tell me the adress of the shop in lahore?

this is an old thread, sorry
BTW guys, join my team... I'm pakistani