TFW VS Infinite Libra Round 2!

DO NOT VOTE FOR ONE BECAUSE THE OTHER ONE IS PLAIN. PLEASE JUDGE BY hOW WELL THE COLOR/THEME WAS REPRESENTED.

Entry 1:[Image: Untitled-3.png] Colour: Metallic EVIL

Entry 2 [Image: nmanhj.png] Colour: Shiny Bisharp
If I win this one Is it over because I will have won 2/3
I vote for Metallic Evil, Entry 1, it just has more vibrant colors and is more appealing. It has colored nice, but the pixels were off.
Entry 2 the colors go great and bisharp looks alot like gallade
can anyone else join in with the recolours? just because i quite like the idea
Entry 2 for sure, the colors look very well fitting on Gallade. Entry 1 just looks hideous to my eye, the colors are all wrong for that pokemon.
(Aug. 13, 2011  7:48 PM)Nwolf Wrote: can anyone else join in with the recolours? just because i quite like the idea

You can battle someone once mine and TFW battle is over
i vote for entry two because the colors look good on Gallade
Score Check!

Entry 1- 2 Votes
Entry 2- 3 Votes
I vote for entry 2. It is more appealing to me, the colours work better
Entry1 is amazing. totally got my vote.
i vote 1. the colours look good on hydreigon
@ Flaming Aries it is a gallade but i think that is shiny bisharp's colors
yeah the actual bisharp looks like gallade.....
I vote for Entry two because I don't feel like the shade of green in Entry 1 mixes with either white or black. If the green was a bit duller, I think it would have looked better.
I vote for Entry 2 because Entry 1 doesn't look like there was that much work put into it.
(Aug. 14, 2011  8:45 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: I vote for Entry 2 because Entry 1 doesn't look like there was that much work put into it.

Read the top please
(Aug. 15, 2011  12:46 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2011  8:45 AM)BurnBlader Wrote: I vote for Entry 2 because Entry 1 doesn't look like there was that much work put into it.

Read the top please

It doesn't look like much effort went into it, though. A majority of the people want to see sprites that look good, not sprites that have interesting themes.
so then how long until it ends? i've already made some for if i join
I think we should redo this with both of us making sprites for a single theme.
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:17 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: I think we should redo this with both of us making sprites for a single theme.

Like a certain pokemon's color or something else? You better not be saying this just because you lost.
Im not. So people can vote by the representation of the theme instead of "NUUU I LIEK NUMBUR WONE BECUZ THE OTHER 1 IZ STUPIDZ"
Give me an example of a theme. I don't really understand what you mean.
(Aug. 15, 2011  5:29 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: Im not. So people can vote by the representation of the theme instead of "NUUU I LIEK NUMBUR WONE BECUZ THE OTHER 1 IZ STUPIDZ"

Lol, I don't know where you've read that, but nobody has said anything like that. They're choosing which one they think is better, what's wrong with that? Most votes, if not all, are according to the representation.