TAPING BEYBATTLES

well since no one on this website lives near me
i have one freind who beyblades and lives across the street from me if i video tape the battles can i still get points
Um, why don't you just have him sign up for this website?
my freind is stubborn so he may not sign up depending on how i ask him if i can get his email adress can you try and convince him
Um, no?

You can only participate in ranked battles with members of this website. If he does not join, you cannot win Bey Points from him. That's it. If you have his e-mail address, use the "Invite Friend" option from the User CP. If you invite five friends you will win an Amber Face. Smile
(Feb. 17, 2009  5:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: use the "Invite Friend" option from the User CP. If you invite five friends you will win an Amber Face. Smile
even if they didnt join!? Confused
(Feb. 17, 2009  7:47 AM)pegasis Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2009  5:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: use the "Invite Friend" option from the User CP. If you invite five friends you will win an Amber Face. Smile
even if they didnt join!? Confused

No, they have to join. Tongue_out
BTW, I thought there were a bunch of people that lived in the NY area. =/
There are. A nice bunch. A bunch that has tournaments.

WHY DOESN'T HE LIKE US? Crying
What part of NY are you in?
bronx new york
(Feb. 18, 2009  4:22 PM)driger king Wrote: bronx new york
BS no one lives near you. Cye lives there. Not to mention the house collection of bladers in upper Brooklyn that only have to take one or two subway lines to fight you.
yeah but i dont really get to go very far
Then sorry but this is your fault Uncertain
yeah i do want those bladers email adresses so i can see if i can go beyblade with them
Dude go on their profiles/PM them Uncertain
(Feb. 18, 2009  4:44 PM)driger king Wrote: yeah but i dont really get to go very far
Poor excuses demonstrate a poor excuse of a man.
(Feb. 18, 2009  8:20 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2009  4:44 PM)driger king Wrote: yeah but i dont really get to go very far
Poor excuses demonstrate a poor excuse of a man.
yeah ur one to talk

the only reason someone would make fun of another man is if they secretly feel somewat bad about themselvs
Wow, just wow, should he get warned for that? IT WAS A JOKE
(Feb. 18, 2009  8:47 PM)Giga Wrote: Wow, just wow, should he get warned for that? IT WAS A JOKE

im sry but i dont let anyone call me a poor excuse of a man thats just something i dont take sitting down
thats just like insulting my entire manhood
How old are you? Are you even a man yet?
(Feb. 18, 2009  8:54 PM)AlphaOmega Wrote: How old are you? Are you even a man yet?
dude thats wat my cousin said when she was standing over me

no im 14 but i let no man talk that way about me
Well, it wasn't a man talking to you, it was a girl. So, you know, chill.
Don't spam please, someone lock this topic before... something happens, Omega wanna spin a bey again? To prove this topic is really worthless?
(Feb. 18, 2009  9:06 PM)Giga Wrote: Don't spam please, someone lock this topic before... something happens, Omega wanna spin a bey again? To prove this topic is really worthless?

That's a really hard trick though. I don't know if I can just do it again.