TAKARA-TOMY'S Ace! The Big Hammer! MF BASALT HOROGIUM 90RF!

Basalt and RF do not work well together, which is why I use CS with basalt for defense and attack..
For pure attack they don't do well.

But 100 and 60 percent against l l drago is really exceptional. That's something cs cannot do.
Decent results. I am not to impressed, but I guess it did pretty good against ''pure attack''.

Looks nice though, I tried it myself and really I did get the same results for attack. But I got near 0% winnings on Basalt against an MF Earth Bull GB145WD/WB.

I think R2F shouldn't be tried though. LLD probably didn't win because of weight.

Nice tests.
Decent?
You crazy?

100% against l l drago ch120 is decent? That's better than any defense combo currently

60% against l l drago 85 is really good also.
Should I test against Gravity Perseus?
LOL, I was going to do this thread! xD It shows a alot of attack top tier potential doesnt it?
EDIT: Who wants me to test it with MFH-Hell Kerbecs85SD? Plus that is the only decent defense/stamina combo I have. And it turned good

5:5.....
I'll do more testing tmw. Im eating dinner =D
TAKARA-TOMY MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher
Light Launcher L (TT Winder)
3 Sg. Launcher Grip
Beys launched in alternation
Beys shot with sliding shoot

MF Basalt Horogium 90RF VS MF Lightning LDrago 85RF
MF Basalt Horogium 90RF: 17 wins
MF Lightning LDrago 85RF: 3 wins
MF Basalt Horogium 90RF wins rate: 85%

MF Basalt Horogium 90RF VS MF Pegasis 145RF
MF Basalt Horogium 90RF: 20 wins
MF Pegasis 145RF: 0 wins
MF Basalt Horogium 90RF win rate: 100%

MF Basalt Horogium 90RF VS MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF
MF Basalt Horogium 90RF: 18 wins
MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF: 2 wins
MF Basalt Horogium 90RF win rate: 90%

So, observations: Lightning LDrago mainly lost to Basalt by outspin; it put up a good fight. Basalt tossed Pegasis around like a fat kid with a messy burrito. Vulcan was also tossed around pretty well too.

It did pretty good. Thanks for the tests, Mr. N.
(Apr. 13, 2011  11:14 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Decent?
You crazy?

100% against l l drago ch120 is decent? That's better than any defense combo currently

60% against l l drago 85 is really good also.
I'm talking about against Libra.

Crazy? It's sorta obvious that a 50 G Metal wheel will keep it's ground against a near 30 G Lightning Wheel.

I own Basalt.

But I really can't test.

I know that LLD has Upper Smash, but that doesn't mean it will kill the Basalt Wheel.

As you mentioned, it's better than any Defense Combo, true. But this is about the way Basalt can keep up Attack. Obviously a lot of of its wins are coming from the end "destabilizing". Watch Azlan's video, it'll prove what I'm saying.

Again, I meant the Libra. And Earth Bull.
(Apr. 14, 2011  1:36 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: Tests Removed
Hmm...

Well, that's great. I expected it as mentioned earlier. The shape of Basalt is so well round-shaven that it's impossible to get a grip on and knock out.

Actually here's a small test I did, already posted, but the more the merrier:

MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF VS. Basalt Bull 100RF
Basalt Wins: 1/10
Lightning Wins: 9/10

Basalt Win Rate: 10%
(Apr. 13, 2011  10:54 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: For pure attack they don't do well.

But 100 and 60 percent against l l drago is really exceptional. That's something cs cannot do.
You can actually, but you need an aggressive CS, enough to move akin to a RF, at least for the first half of the battle.
(Apr. 14, 2011  7:15 AM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  10:54 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: For pure attack they don't do well.

You can actually, but you need an aggressive CS, enough to move akin to a RF, at least for the first half of the battle.

Then should I test this with CS? I do have an aggressive CS, only 5 days old.
im sorry but attack vs attack battles are just pointless it dosnt mean anything cuz its only based on who is faster... its stupid!

Anti meta combos aren't launched with an aggressive launch though. CS would be too aggressive. But hey, worth a try? Up to whoever chooses.

I'm not all familiar with aggressive CS'... They move pretty fast right? Just like a normal launch with an RF?

And also, anti meta combos are launched with a straight shot, won't the CS not move consistently When launched like that?
What Mold is Pegasus? 3rd Mold seriously sorta sucks now 1st mold is be a better option it have it own chance of beating Gravity about 50/50 or 40/60
(Apr. 14, 2011  2:04 PM)ToRmEnTeD Wrote: im sorry but attack vs attack battles are just pointless it dosnt mean anything cuz its only based on who is faster... its stupid!

MF Basalt Horogium 90RF isn't exactly an Attack type...

CS can do better.. I've posted results on the LTDC thread and it did really well IIRC..
Condition of the RF used in this combo and CS used in your combo?

Anti meta combos take practice. I'm not even sure how he launched them
---------------

Mr.n-
Yes it is sir
(Apr. 14, 2011  5:57 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: What Mold is Pegasus? 3rd Mold seriously sorta sucks now 1st mold is be a better option it have it own chance of beating Gravity about 50/50 or 40/60

It's the one in the Super Deck Set...
what does anti meta game mean? and i dont see how basalt rf would make you half to choose a different way of launching...
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:47 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2011  5:57 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: What Mold is Pegasus? 3rd Mold seriously sorta sucks now 1st mold is be a better option it have it own chance of beating Gravity about 50/50 or 40/60

It's the one in the Super Deck Set...
3rd Mold........ Try finding 1st Mold Pegasus....
Since when are there different molds of Pegasis, besides the obvious prototype mold ? I think this is the first time I read about that ...
(Apr. 15, 2011  1:57 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: what does anti meta game mean? and i dont see how basalt rf would make you half to choose a different way of launching...

It's basically just a stamina/ defense wheel on RF that doesn't do well against defense, but does well against attack.
Italians used these kind of combos before there was RS/rsf/cs because they needed a solid way to beat another attack type, and WB couldn't.

They aren't used often anymore, but basalt is seeming to be very effective for them.

I sent a message to yamislayer, for his permission, and if I get the good to go, I'll make a topic to describe and explain the different kinds of attack types.
(Apr. 14, 2011  3:52 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:

Anti meta combos aren't launched with an aggressive launch though. CS would be too aggressive. But hey, worth a try? Up to whoever chooses.

I'm not all familiar with aggressive CS'... They move pretty fast right? Just like a normal launch with an RF?

And also, anti meta combos are launched with a straight shot, won't the CS not move consistently When launched like that?

With Basalt, it makes an aggressive CS act essentially like a RF for the first portion of the battle, so when it's launched in the middle with a straight shot it does the typical circling around the tornado ridge.

Try it out if you have an aggressive CS< you'll be surprised how well ti does against the sliding shoot.

Or try out a flat shot in the centre against sliding shoot with 2 RF attackers and you'll most likely find the flat shot is the one with the higher win rate.
(Apr. 15, 2011  2:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Since when are there different molds of Pegasis, besides the obvious prototype mold ? I think this is the first time I read about that ...
prototype Works the BEST it have greater chances beating Gravity or Bulky attack beys
(Apr. 15, 2011  4:15 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: prototype Works the BEST it have greater chances beating Gravity or Bulky attack beys

The prototype version is absolutely rare. How do you even expect people to own it ? Do you know what prototype I am talking of ?
(Apr. 15, 2011  4:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  4:15 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: prototype Works the BEST it have greater chances beating Gravity or Bulky attack beys

The prototype version is absolutely rare. How do you even expect people to own it ? Do you know what prototype I am talking of ?
BB-01 if im correct.... is it Korean version of it?