TAKARA-TOMY'S Ace! The Big Hammer! MF BASALT HOROGIUM 90RF!

I found the testing by Nojo about Gravity Perseus R145RF, and I thought that it was interesting that a TAKARA-TOMY combo worked. So, I looked on some of my boxes, and I found a combo that seemed plausible: MF Basalt Horogium 90RF.

Tell me what you think, post results, questions, suggestions, etc.

-Ink.
Did you use a string launcher and a TT stadium?

Did Basalt win mostly by KO or outspin?
(Apr. 13, 2011  3:51 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: Did you use a string launcher and a TT stadium?

Did Basalt win mostly by KO or outspin?

Oh, yeah, will update the OP.

Actually, Basalt mostly won my OS.
That was my first thought of non belief on the attack properties of Basalt unfortunately. Trust Basalt on Defense and Stamina.
You'r really not the first, My friends & me discovered it quit sometime ago when we first got them both ( And really Earth Bull can beat a Basalt)!
Those are not good results ... You give that combination to me, and I necessarily fall on the one chance on two that makes me lose.
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Those are not good results ... You give that combination to me, and I necessarily fall on the one chance on two that makes me lose.

What do you consider "good results"?

I saw many Attack test results similar to these and no one called them bad...

Gosh, I really hate that my title has so much build up and now it's fail...
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Those are not good results ... You give that combination to me, and I necessarily fall on the one chance on two that makes me lose.

What is you'r point? I see that you are concerned for this threads exsistence BUT........ Why are you asking for combination no use to you what are you going to do "Test it" (HAHAHA)!
What is she going to do? She's going to make sure your facts on what exactly you used to supposedly defeat Basalt with... I'm pretty sure.
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:26 AM)水銀Mercury水銀 Wrote: What do you consider "good results"?

I saw many Attack test results similar to these and no one called them bad...

Gosh, I really hate that my title has so much build up and now it's fail...

Attack types like Lightning L Drago combinations can easily get seventy-five percent and more, while yours is more around fifty percent.
Well, keep in mind guys, this is an anti meta combo.
So it's win rates against defense aren't going to be as good as a pure attack type.

But, this will do better against attack than a pure attack can do against attack.
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:34 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Well, keep in mind guys, this is an anti meta combo.
So it's win rates against defense aren't going to be as good as a pure attack type.

But, this will do better against attack than a pure attack can do against attack.

Hm, then results against "pure attack" should be posted as well.
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:34 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Well, keep in mind guys, this is an anti meta combo.

You are correct "pure attack" Is more effective against other Beyblades, But it is the customization that really counts in the situation! Post the results like Kia-V said.
Okay, than tomorrow, I'll post results against all top-tier attack types.

Gotta go to bed. See ya!
(Apr. 13, 2011  4:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Exactly.

I really like yamislayer's definition of a top tier.

A top tier (to yamislayer) is a combo with fewest amount of losses all around.
So if a combo can get really good win rates against only 1 or 2 combos, and there is a different combo that gets slightly less win rates, but better all around, the one that's better all around should be considered top tier.

Don't know if I explained that well... But I hope you get it
I think that the rf that the person was using was very worn as basalt had hardly any stamina. With a slightly worn but mint rf I think that horogium could of ko earth bull
i tested basalt when i got it for attack and it failed (i dont rember the results )
I'm getting my Basalt soon, and I saw that combo on the box on eBay! I'll do some testing with that combo when I get Basalt.
(Apr. 13, 2011  8:47 AM)JJsonickid Wrote: I think that the rf that the person was using was very worn as basalt had hardly any stamina. With a slightly worn but mint rf I think that horogium could of ko earth bull

I was the maker of the vid. When a RF is worn, it has more stamina. I'm sure that i used a perfect RF for attack. If it cant win eaeth, who did it win libra in those results?
MF Basalt Horogium 90RF VS MF Lightning L-Drago CH120LRF
Standard Procedures
Basalt Horogium Win Rate - 100% (7KOs, 3OSs)

MF Basalt Horogium 90RF VS MF-H Earth Kerbecs 230CS
Standard Procedures
Basalt Horogium Win Rate - 20% (2KOs, 0OSs)

MF Basalt Horogium 90RF VS Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Standard Procedures
Basalt Horogium Win Rate - 50% (5KOs, 0OSs)

I was impressed with the 100% win rate against Lightning L-Drago, but the other results sort of disapointed me...
Against MF Lightning L Drago 85RF/LRF ?
(Apr. 13, 2011  10:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Against MF Lightning L Drago 85RF/LRF ?

OK, I'll test it now.

MF Basalt Horogium 90RF VS MF Lightning L-Drago 85LRF
Standard Procedures
Basalt Horogium Win Rate - 60% (6OSs, 0KOs)
When Italians use anti meta combos, they launch weaker, with a straight shot in the centre.
But, that could make the results sorta unfair, ahah.
But then again, that would be using it the way it should be.

It takes practice though.

But even then, yamislayer doesn't think anti meta combos are worth using currently.
they can't do well against hell and basalt defense, So all they can do good against is attack, but defense can do that as well.
But, this may be a slight exception; 100% against l l drago ch120 and 60% against l l drago 85 is very good