33.33%
Good
33.33%
Okay
33.33%
Bad
0%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
This story takes place a year after the last one. I'll explain the end because I couldn't keep the story going,
Anyways Sai teams up with Tyrannis She hears a rumor that Tyrannis was a firegazer, she accepts the fact that Tyrannis was part of the group that disbanded of her own. Tyrannis gets diablo as a metal wheel. They both win the stargazers tournament. The end.

Chapter 1: Return of Aries
Chapter 2: The Sync Mode
Chapter 3: iaS irawataK
Chapter 4: Tyrannis returns.
Chapter 5: A tree,huh?
Chapter 6: Dragoon is Born (like a baws)
chapter 7
Chapter 8
This is awesome! It's even better than the first one! Keep up the good writing!
New chapter in OP
Sorry for double post but new chapter in op
Just saying, but its 3 2 1 go shoot!!! Not 1 2 1 go shoot!!! Im just telling you so if you want you can correct. Just given you a heads up. Otherwise I was pretty entertained reading this.Wink
(Apr. 26, 2012  9:28 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Just saying, but its 3 2 1 go shoot!!! Not 1 2 1 go shoot!!! Im just telling you so if you want you can correct. Just given you a heads up. Otherwise I was pretty entertained reading this.Wink

Trying Somthing different.
(Apr. 26, 2012  9:35 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2012  9:28 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Just saying, but its 3 2 1 go shoot!!! Not 1 2 1 go shoot!!! Im just telling you so if you want you can correct. Just given you a heads up. Otherwise I was pretty entertained reading this.Wink

Trying Somthing different.
Ok, no problem, it is your story.Smile

updated OP
not dead yet! Bump!!
You can only bump threads in the Bey Marketplace section...
(May. 02, 2012  1:54 AM)Granblue Wrote: You can only bump threads in the Bey Marketplace section...

QQ guess I'm still new here :p attempting to not do it again. Thanks for telling me.
Wow, this story just keeps getting better and better! It still has some grammatical mistakes, but the storyline is wonderful!
Finally a new chapter after like five days of thinking!
No offence but it all jumbled
(May. 09, 2012  2:01 AM)bladestriker99 Wrote: No offence but it all jumbled

yeah, another thing from the list
"weird things I do with stories written in school on my free time"
More chapters yay!

Finally accepting requests of 8 characters

Format

Name:

Bey (hybrid, 4D, Zero G):

Char description:

Bey description:

Moves (please tell me how it works):

Side (NFB (Neo Flame Blazers), outcasts, Dark Legion, Council (only 2 chars first come first serve), Team Stargazer, Fire Gazers, or random blader):