[Sydney, Australia] Tournament in November ?

Well me and Momiji Manju have decided we should probably have a tournament in November, as Beyblade is getting closer and closer to Australia. If you're interested in it, post here. Smile It will probably be in Burwood Good Games again. Hopefully we could get another tournament in the holidays in December, so hopefully we can have two Tournaments in two months Smile. So if you think you'd probably go, please post here. And you can ask any questions about the tournament.
Hah, I will be coming (obviously).
Haha, I will tell others that Beyblade to look at this thread as well. Also, hopefully I will win against you this time. Tongue_out
Yeah, I might depends what day in November (Lots of birthdays in November)
Alright, hopefully you will be able to make it to the tournament. Smile
I'd love to attend but unfortunatly it's simply to expensive for me to fly down to sydney for the weekend once you include the costs of flights, accommodation, taxis for too and from the airport and food.
That's a shame. Chaosblader came down last time, he's definitely a top blader.

I totally understand though, the cost easily exceeds $200. Best to spend that on beys, hah.
$200 is the price of flights alone! I sat down trying to work out all costs a few months ago for the upcoming melbourne tournament and it was just too much money, i guess for now i've gotta wait until around dec/jan when beyblade comes back to australia and hopefully there will a few more brisbane members by then for a tournament, ha
Good luck Fyuuor.

Awesome thought: we should name this tourn "Bey-ber Fiever", "Bey-ber blast" or "Bieber Beylievers".
I can go. but can i take 3 of my friends as well.. momiji and raykon i know u to are the best in sydney so i will beat u. lol
(Sep. 21, 2010  1:36 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Good luck Fyuuor.

Awesome thought: we should name this tourn "Bey-ber Fiever", "Bey-ber blast" or "Bieber Beylievers".

You don't wanna actually let people think that you like his music... ha
Gingka 8000: Sure that's absolutely fine, the more the merrier.

;0 good luck beating me. I'll be bringing an attack stadium, for fair play.

Fyuuor, who says that I don't? ;]
i should be able to go Smile
Make sure they join up before the tournament starts, Gingka. And I doubt you could beat me ;D. Haha. I've asked some others and they said they should be able to go as well. So it's all looking good.
Sounds awesome. I think we should consult with Kai-V about allowing Josh-JF to paricipate in free matches unrelated to the tournament though.

We could probably do this at a later date.
hah lol sounds really fun, I'd probably go =)
Yeah, I'll defiantly ask Kai-V before hand. And I was thinking the mid November? Or later ... Beyblade is out on November the 1st in Australia, so that should get us more people hopefully. And I also asked one of my friends, she said she should be able to go with me. Smile
EDIT: That's good! Grin you still haven't gotten a staff to ask them to get back your old account. And also, Ryanmaster will be likely going as well.
Yeah, a Saturday or a Sunday.
(Sep. 24, 2010  1:01 PM)Raykon Wrote: Yeah, I'll defiantly ask Kai-V before hand.
I am ready whenever you want, hah.
I forgot about this thread... I'll PM Kai-V tonight. So far, the numbers of people going I just asked are:

Momiji Manju
Raykon
Ryanmaster
Beybi(Maybe - very likely)
Kaifan(Maybe)
LAITON(Maybe)
H@yd3n(Maybe - I forgot his newest username ... )
Josh-Jf(I'll talk to Kai-V if his allowed or not)
And there is a lot more, which I will ask when I got the official date. So, once maybe I know we got a definite eight or nine I'll ring Good Games store and tell everyone else.
you should put that attendance list on the first post. i would come if i could but i can't get to sydney no matter what day it is on.
That's unfortunate pikabattler.

I have a thread on Beyblade Australia getting the 8 members first.
Nice necro lol.. If you look carefully this thread was made in 2010.