[Sydney, Australia] Tournament in April holidays[POSTPONED]

Poll: Interested in going?

Yes!
92.59%
No!
7.41%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
@ Robsta : Of course I will still be going Smile.
@ ReallyrandomTJ: It's understandable if you can't make it, but I hope you can! Grin
I guess time will tell if i can make it or not. Joyful_2
is josh jf going?
I'm interested. Don't know if I'll be ab;e to make it Pinching_eyes_2
Hah you finally post! Ok! I will add you. As I've said before I'll try my best to get you there.
Is it divided into beyblade groups?
Plastics
HMS
MFB
(Feb. 20, 2010  12:26 PM)Trik Wrote: Is it divided into beyblade groups?
Plastics
HMS
MFB

It most likely be MFB for official and Plastics/HMS for fun games.
(Feb. 20, 2010  12:26 PM)Trik Wrote: Is it divided into beyblade groups?
Plastics
HMS
MFB
Chances are it will be a MFB competition. At least with HMS. But we will have Plastic battles afterwords! If you don't have a MFB then I will be happy to lend you one for the tournament.
(Feb. 20, 2010  1:15 PM)Raykon Wrote: Chances are it will be a MFB competition. At least with HMS. But we will have Plastic battles afterwords! If you don't have a MFB then I will be happy to lend you one for the tournament.

If I come I might have to borrow a MFB for the tournament.. seems my L.LDrago that Dirge sent me.. might be lost in the mail... DAMNIT!
Okay no problem. I'll try my best.
I might have to borrow one of yours Unhappy
My two of my wheels broke and my 145 track got chipped.
No new beys till maybe june or july.
And my Cousins from perth are coming over to stay in the Holidays,
so there's a high possibility I might not goUnhappy
Already cancelled my tennis camp Unhappy
Okay, well I will have enough to let you and Tara to use. If there are others they can either use HMS or maybe someone else can let them borrow a MFB.
Sounds good. Joyful_2
That sucks Trik...
(Feb. 20, 2010  1:15 PM)Raykon Wrote: Chances are it will be a MFB competition. At least with HMS. But we will have Plastic battles afterwords! If you don't have a MFB then I will be happy to lend you one for the tournament.

Can you read.
yeah i am interested!
Cool! Grin 14 so far, I just have a few more to ask and I'm done and will request this to be a official tournament!
Okay guys, what dates could you guys go on? From 1-19th of April. Hopefully, if you can you can make sure that that day won't be taken and you can go to the tournament. Also, there are a couple of members who haven't posted here yet, but I'll ask them on MSN.
i will ask tonight.
Ok thanks guys. I'll start asking more people about this and what days.
I'll ask when I can go when it gets a bit closer...probably in the first week is best
Thanks! Smile Most likely will be the first week anyway.
OK, LAITON can go. So far week 1 of the holidays seems best for everyone, so that would be the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th of April. Can everyone who is reading this post what days are better? I can ask the rest at School or on MSN. Also, ReallyRandomTJ, You have a bit of time to save up money Smile
If I save up I'd be cutting it pretty close - due to household bills and Tafe course fee payments Tired
I'll still try though.