[Sydney, Australia] Tournament in April holidays[POSTPONED]

Poll: Interested in going?

Yes!
92.59%
No!
7.41%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
Yep, I imagine it wouldn't be easy. I really appreciate this, if your LLDrago still hasn't came you can borrow one of mine.
EDIT: It said "YOk" for some reason.
The LLDrago was probably sent back to the sender. damn.
And im still trying. Smile
Ok guys. I've PM'd people and stuff, obviously not everyone hasn't posted on this thread but they've told me that they can go etc. It's going to be April the 2nd or 3rd. Also, staff do I have to have an oexact date for this to go in Official events?
(Mar. 12, 2010  11:48 PM)Raykon Wrote: It's going to be April the 2nd or 3rd. Also, staff do I have to have an oexact date for this to go in Official events?
As much as possible, yes. Unless one of the dates is a substitute in case weather is not pleasant or something like that. Otherwise, it should be precise for everybody.
Thanks! Ok guys, I SHOULD have an official date after tonight. If everyone is happy with the second of April, then I will ring the store and book the place. I will be filming the tournament so everyone will be able to see the action. Organizing this is stressful but it's worth it.
uhhh i could you guys should try flash leopard attack ring 8 heavy or thingy they call weight disk and dranzer s beyblade base great combo
idunno, are you from Sydney?
Sorry for the double post. Friday might be a hard day, because the shop is closed. But if it's ok we could just have it at a park or something. If not we will have it on a Tuesday. But I will make sure I get a definite date soon.
Why not do it in penrith on the friday in the tin solider, by the way i can go
I'll ring them tomorrow morning about it. I've actually contacted them about importing MFB in their store.
so this is going to be in penrith or burwood? because that is a bit far away from me, something closer to liverpool maybe?
Well, I can try. I still got a lot of things left to do for this. Send me a PM, and we can talk over msn.
Bad News people - I cant come T3T Dahhh! its so annoying Tired
but the bad thing is that i don't have a mfb beyblade, i have mg core ones
was th is 2010 or 2011?
Uh, 2010? and did you need to bump this up? If you looked at the first post you would know.
i need to go! to the 1 in Sydney April tournament
so im new but im 1 mean blader never lost Wink
This is an old thread and is not in like you know working or like yeah not on.
awsomeEee i hope its in penrith much closer to winsor so 29th may yes ill be there
hey really random tj i love meteor ldrago hees my fave besides gravity perseus
Its not even on!
(Mar. 29, 2011  8:23 AM)kai121 Wrote: awsomeEee i hope its in penrith much closer to winsor so 29th may yes ill be there
hey really random tj i love meteor ldrago hees my fave besides gravity perseus

dude this is from last year LOL look at the dates Tongue_out
so is this official
???
(Apr. 24, 2011  12:17 AM)mtblades123 Wrote: so is this official
???

Last year dude....
Read the post above
so its may 29 th 2011 burwood park rite thanks for answering ;0