[Sydney, Australia ] The Annihilators Team Thread 3-6 spots available hurry!

Well since TGW is over im not joining.
Since this is practically the only team in Sydney there's no use.
You can't battle other teams.
I guess I will just join and overseas team.
Sorry
(Jun. 04, 2011  6:39 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Well since TGW is over im not joining.
Since this is practically the only team in Sydney there's no use.
You can't battle other teams.
I guess I will just join an overseas team.
Sorry
i'll do whatever bakers does..
Well i am kinda sad that galaxy wings was disbanded because now there aren't any teams to battle Unhappy
Hopefully someone is man enough to make there own team Wink
well at the same time it is ON's fault because all our team was going to your team
I'd make one, but i don't really see much point in having teams. It's not like we get together often enough anyways, plus there's the issue of when and where, etc. We need to get like 4 teams of maybe 3-6 members, then have a little Round Robin or something next time as a meet-up. Winning Team will be the Kings of N.S.W till they get beaten.
Yeah that's what i was hoping for , but since there was only 1 other team i thought i would make some competition , but since there's no teams i don't think it will work. I like how the UK is there is 4-5 teams and they have 4-6 member's in each if that happens here it would be really cool Wink
RustyXD since there's no TGW im JOINING THIS TEAM
We should have Raykon has 1 team, Momiji another, 1 to me, then 1 more to whoever...but i doubt Momiji will agree to it, plus Raykon comes and goes...
Well the other should be mine Wink and yer that would be a good idea , but as you stated about momiji and raykon it might not work so maybe someone else could make one.Like bakers dozen or nile ect.
Noob blader your accepted cause i asked you before i made the team Smile
that's it i'm making a team..
hey guys , do we need to go to bey 2uo, cuz at the moment im not aloud to go, anyway ive got sumthing on that day
Unhappy
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:52 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: hey guys , do we need to go to bey 2uo, cuz at the moment im not aloud to go, anyway ive got sumthing on that day
Unhappy
This isn't TBH....
TBH is hosting that tourney
Of course you don't have to go. You are allowed to miss a few things.
no the reason why i asked is cuz they said if u dont go to meet ups u get kicked out Unhappy
oh okay thanks
(Jun. 04, 2011  8:58 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: no the reason why i asked is cuz they said if u dont go to meet ups u get kicked out Unhappy
oh okay thanks
We can expect you to miss a few, as long you tried to get there.
Hey since theres no more TGW can i join!
Hey sign me Up
Yeah you can join because like noob balder i asked before I started this Wink
so is Katanazero
so that means im in
sorry my bad it was directed at kyoa leone .
This post was deleted.
can i join
Yes you can as you're an experinced blader.
so if stormpegasas5 is in your team then the teams full and i cant join right