[Sydney, Australia]'Doom Knights'

haha yeah you did but that was due to my lack of parts , i only had like 15 beys and 3 competitive combos , non of which were top tier :L anyway to get in we All have to agree for you to get in the team , so good luck to everyone and only the people in the OP are in the team.
didnt u say u were going to maybe add 1 more person
(Jun. 17, 2011  11:51 AM)RustyXD Wrote: anyway to get in we All have to agree

yeah but the whole team has to agree for you to join.
(Jun. 17, 2011  11:58 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  11:51 AM)RustyXD Wrote: anyway to get in we All have to agree

yeah but the whole team has to agree for you to join.

okay just wondering lol
didnt see that XD
well if you want to join yo have to ask the rest and i dont approve yet
(Jun. 20, 2011  9:00 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: well if you want to join yo have to ask the rest and i dont approve yet

i know that
im waiting for approval
Darkblader12 srsly arent u in the annihalaters team and so does this mean ur quitting?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
who me, i already quit the anhilators anyway whose in doom knights so far
i was talking to darkblader12
ninja Check the OP
Bakers you got try to keep the other teams together cause they want to be in your team..
And they disband...And lol for they all disband..?
ok anounstment no more people joining till further notice
well not further notice well until we decide to add someone
Bakers dozen Should be doing that for that is pointless...
Unless you say BUMP or something?
anyway hope you and your team are communicating
Why has everyone started their own team or a new one???
Fave Combo: Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS (A bit clichéd though...)
TH: Primarily in Nile's old team
Area in Sydney: A suburb away from burwood
Why I want to join: It woud be fun to join. I have good tactical experience
(Jun. 25, 2011  1:37 AM)taj12 Wrote: Why has everyone started their own team or a new one???
Fave Combo: Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS (A bit clichéd though...)
TH: Primarily in Nile's old team
Area in Sydney: Belmore-Campsie. ( A suburb away from burwood)
Why I want to join: It woud be fun to join. I have good tactical experience

Read wat storm pegusas5 said
(Jun. 24, 2011  10:29 AM)Nile Wrote: Bakers dozen Should be doing that for that is pointless...
Unless you say BUMP or something?
anyway hope you and your team are communicating
ahh were all equals and plus as i said no one is joining till the team decides to!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys should really hurry and decide. Your just disregarding people who want to join and may just end up joining another team. Why do you think now one has posted anything at all after that one post in this thread but other sydney teams are still getting members. Something you guys should probably go over as a team
We don't want anymore members ...
Exactly we don't need more people in this team. Once somebody leaves there will be a new spot. ATM We are happy how we are
hey guys want to do any team battling???
yeah shore but what happened to the bey team tournament
I Would Like To Join Your Team Please!!

Best combo/s: Basalt Horogium 145WD ( best defense), Scythe Kronos T125EDS ( Best Stamina), Basalt Horogium 100RF ( Best Attack), I dont use Balance beys much ( These Beys Are Not really Combos just my best beys. )

Team history: None ( Have Never Been In A Team )

Why you want to join: I would like to join a team because i like working as a team and battling with others. Also, battling with other teams is cool beacuse you get to make new rivals. i believe every bey match is a fun match.

Sorry But i cannot go to every team match we play but i can do at least Once A Month. I would prefer to do battles on Saturdays as i have more time.
(Jul. 06, 2011  2:19 PM)Beyman8998 Wrote: I Would Like To Join Your Team Please!!

Best combo/s: Basalt Horogium 145WD ( best defense), Scythe Kronos T125EDS ( Best Stamina), Basalt Horogium 100RF ( Best Attack), I dont use Balance beys much ( These Beys Are Not really Combos just my best beys. )

Team history: None ( Have Never Been In A Team )

Why you want to join: I would like to join a team because i like working as a team and battling with others. Also, battling with other teams is cool beacuse you get to make new rivals. i believe every bey match is a fun match.

Sorry But i cannot go to every team match we play but i can do at least Once A Month. I would prefer to do battles on Saturdays as i have more time.

read the title
there not accepting ppl
people read my post no more people man i dont think anyone has eyes anymore