[Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!?

okay anyone up for practice anywhere around eastwood that would be great
i think im bringing a friend with me is that okay
and i need some one to make some combos or im screwed on the day plaz help lol
any way im getting ready for this tournament even though its a month before lol
I would like to enter. Can I assume that I am entered by replying to this thread?
oh im defiantly bringing as friend he is Kenta 1500.1 but still im not sure if he is ready cause he has alot of beys but is okay at combos okay
Ok i'll try come sounds like a good ideah by the way is earth virgo a good bey?
yeah earth virgo is a medium bey but the wbo has more informational things on bey wiki
Oh i'm getting hell kerbecs and flame byxis and killer beafowl
yea from who dimsum2 or any other authorized dealer Including the epic AD
I can't wait this is just what im looking for.
Im going to show my hell and valcan wheel wooo hoo
You can be sure im going to be there put my name in.
yeah im really pumped now me and my friend have been making some combos
I SWEAR HE MADE THE BEST MI45Q COMBO EVER IT SPINS FOR ABOUT THE SAME TIME AS EARTH EAGLE lol
1 question, can I use a custom painted beyblade for the competition?
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:50 AM)burnfireJames11 Wrote: 1 question, can I use a custom painted beyblade for the competition?

u should be as long as the weight doesnt affect the weight
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:48 AM)Regi3 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:50 AM)burnfireJames11 Wrote: 1 question, can I use a custom painted beyblade for the competition?

LOLOL as long as the weight doesnt affect the .. yeeea his right, for more info read the wbo tourney rules its on one of the main forums on the main page =)
(Feb. 13, 2011  10:20 AM)Capricorne[] Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  7:48 AM)Regi3 Wrote:

LOLOL as long as the weight doesnt affect the .. yeeea his right, for more info read the wbo tourney rules its on one of the main forums on the main page =)

lol soz didnt realise that first weight = paint
i want to come but i dont have a blader pass. do i need one. i cant get one cause i cant use credit card and what customisation is legal?
(Feb. 13, 2011  11:51 AM)MeteoLRyan Wrote: i want to come but i dont have a blader pass. do i need one. i cant get one cause i cant use credit card and what customisation is legal?

No, you can simply pay the regular five dollars to enter. You could also just pay ten dollars at the event itself and get the Blader Passport at the same time, so you will not have to worry about paying the entry fee for future tournaments this year.

Almost any customizations are legal. You should read the Rulebooks.
hey Kai-V do u no wat rakon's doen he hasent posted 4 ages?????