[Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!?

i should be able put me down as a maybe wow my first wbo tourney im gonna only enter 4 beys because my other one is carp
how many beys are aloud to enter????
how old do you have to be to enter a tournament??
There's no age limit as long as your motor skills are developed enough to launch a bey then you can enter
I'm interested for sure Wink ! Hope i can come this time, it'll be my first tourney, Saturday will be fine by me Smile
(Jan. 24, 2011  4:55 AM)Delicious Wrote: Im in >Grin
and Jake, did you upload the videos yet?
Cool! If you need a lift again just ask Wink.

(Jan. 24, 2011  5:28 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: but raykon just a quick question can you change parts in the tournament
Yes, but not during a battle. Feel free to change any parts and stuff like that after a battle.

(Jan. 24, 2011  5:56 AM)machipz Wrote: How about we try Omega's approach? Everyone gets an individual card and records their wins and losses on either side?

The actual tournament went for about two and a half hours so it might be a good option compared to the last system we used?

Anyway, we'll see how things go. I'd prefer an April tournament, but anythings fine.

All the legendary returns series are a load of carp.

I'll look into it, for sure. I'm going to try and make the tournament not go as so long as I think some peoples parents were a bit annoyed lol.

(Jan. 24, 2011  7:39 AM)mtblades123 Wrote: i up for anything i think sunday is better i think because most be do stuff on saturday but i dont care really im happy so see theres gonna be a another comp
yea i know i think the legendary thing is rip off and sucks hard
hey delicious you remember me the unbeaten guy in group 3
Awesome! It'll be good to have you in another tournament. I chose Saturday as I think maybe people would want Sunday to relax or what ever, plus some people have church on Sundays.

(Jan. 24, 2011  7:50 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: for my first tournement
yes id like to go
this id probably come like last ( well maybe lol)
but it will be fun
i hope i can make an epic combo in time
how does the tournment work
like 1 on 1 but first to 3
plz explain
plz and thank you
Cool! at my first tournament I came 4th, Smile. Pretty much you verse a opponent and it's to who ever gets to 3 wins first wins the match.

(Jan. 24, 2011  9:34 AM)shadow hawk 666 Wrote: i should be able put me down as a maybe wow my first wbo tourney im gonna only enter 4 beys because my other one is carp
Awesome, I added you on the list.
(Jan. 24, 2011  9:57 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: how many beys are aloud to enter????
Only 1 in a battle, but you can use different beyblades for different matches.
(Jan. 24, 2011  10:12 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: how old do you have to be to enter a tournament??
As Unlucky said, no age limits. Anyone can enter as long as they can launch properly haha.

(Jan. 24, 2011  11:07 AM)Dracon Wrote: I'm interested for sure Wink ! Hope i can come this time, it'll be my first tourney, Saturday will be fine by me Smile
That's good! It will be awesome to see you there.
okay tottally understand now Smile))))
thank you
im tottally going
yas
hope to actully see u guys
i will hold a sign with my name lol
hmmm im not to keen on customs lol
i fail at customising
lol
i need to get my maximum series beys back from my friend before this starts ( like hell kerbecs and flame byxis and stuff)
im preety sure he wants to steal them lol
(Jan. 24, 2011  11:32 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: okay tottally understand now Smile))))
thank you
im tottally going
yas
hope to actully see u guys
i will hold a sign with my name lol
hmmm im not to keen on customs lol
i fail at customising
lol
i need to get my maximum series beys back from my friend before this starts ( like hell kerbecs and flame byxis and stuff)
im preety sure he wants to steal them lol
It's okay. If you want on the day or before or something you can tell me or someone else a list of the Beyblades you have and I or someone else can make you a combo.
@darkblader12 I might be of help

I really need to test my Night and Torch wheels in a proper TT Attack Stadium. Anyone that has one PM me so I can maybe borrow it for a bit. Thanks
hmmm most likely to come, i'll hopefully do better this time LOL ... i was wondering how does the bladers passport work? cause i bought one the last tourney and momiji maju just wrote my name down for a bladers passport.
thanks guys
ill write the list here
storm pegasus 105RF ( not to sure on its rf tip being any good)
flame saggitario C145S
rock pegasus 100WD
lighting l drago 100HF
rock orso D125B
earth eaqle 145WD
poison serpent SW145SD
dark libra ED145SD
galaxy pegasus W105R2F
meteo l drago LW105LF
gravity perseus AD145WD
ray unicorno D125CS ( i think something wrong with CS it doesnt attack as much now but only doesnt with a string launcher, when i use a light launcher though it goes heaps fast)

thats all my beys
i got my maximum series beys but ..... i dont really want to use them though
plz and thank you Smile
lol made a beyblade vid on FB (face book)
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?...eo_comment

lol i was bored ( THIS IS TOTALLY OF TOPIC LOL)
IF I MAKE ANOTHER VID WHO SHOULD BATTLE
list of beys is above
im entering
Storm SagittrioDF145WB
Storm WolfDF145FS
Rock Aquario100S
Dark GasherC145HFS
thats if i come Eee
P.S is there a prize because i really want a beypointer
hey raycon what kind of prizes do you win in tournaments
yeah what are the prizes lol
i gots a question
if this does become official
can u buy beys ( like acutely buy and keep, like in a box lol)
so its at good games?
(Jan. 25, 2011  7:42 AM)shadow hawk 666 Wrote: so its at good games?

It was last tourney ... so many ppl last time, so stuffy ... i hope next tourney won't be as many ppl as that.

Yea .. the prizes last tourney were beyblades, in the box as well.
If you live in sydney Near the Castle hill, Blacktown, Region Reply or PM me
I want to have a few battles to practise and warm up for the upcomming sydney Tournament that Raykon is hosting in March and the one Momiji Manju is hosting in April

i also need to figure out some new combos Pinching_eyes_2
lol i live near blacktown
only like 10-5 mins away
so r we gonna meet at burwood park and then go to good games or what cause i sorta need to know whats happening so i can come
(Jan. 25, 2011  7:42 AM)shadow hawk 666 Wrote: so its at good games?
Maybe. More likely the park though.

(Jan. 25, 2011  11:40 PM)shadow hawk 666 Wrote: so r we gonna meet at burwood park and then go to good games or what cause i sorta need to know whats happening so i can come

It hasn't been confirmed yet, but it would be more likely the park. But I am going to decide soonish.

I am really busy at the moment, so I will try and reply as soon as I can.
put me down as a maybe please, i havent been in a tournament in 10 years
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?...eo_comment

another beyblade vid lol
tottaly off topic again sorry
whats the name of the park or can u give me directions