[Sydney,Australia ]BEY BATTLE CONFERENCE TOURNEY

Poll: Where should the tourney be?

87 Ablukea rd marsfield
26.09%
Burwood Park
73.91%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
Wait isn't it at least 8 people meant to be coming.
And lets ask the people on GreenXBladers thread because he has heaps already.
Also my friend John will be coming(GameOver Nuke) he is coming with me, he will not me playing he will only be watching. I had to type this because he doesn't know how to use a forum.
plz on a sunday plz
(Feb. 23, 2011  1:03 PM)Nile Wrote: Oh ok well we could do it at burwood park

plz i beg u plz on a sunday come on sunday plzzz
so its cancelled
plz can u guy do Battle Conference on a sunday plz i ant free just come on i can't go plz nile i beg u pretty plz with suger on top come on nile Battle Conference on sunday
thanks nile
plz make it to sunday Battle Conference its is what do i need to bring not including beyblades and launder tell me plz
asnwer me plz nile and strrom pegusas
No it is not maybe i have to see if it is a worthy challenge but kyoa leone hey kid enable messages so i can tell you that it is not on Sunday
just one more question does this mean i can bring my friends that dont have a account on worldbeyblade.org and plz again god beg u plz on a sunday Battle Conference
plz just this once
for the Battle Conference on a sunday
i will make a deal
do u like naruto
i am really good truly good i am very good at beyblades
fine i will give u my counter orso (used) or my burn cancer (got it two days ago)
seriously on Sunday im booked BUT, what is this Deal? i do not understand your message and you can bring your friends
for the comp to be on sunday i will give u two or three beys plz Battle Conference on sunday
srry i have bad english i mean can Battle Conference be on a sunday i will make a deal if no i will give u my rock orso which is used and burn cancer if u make the comp on sunday plus can i bring my friends and also what do i need to bring to the Battle Conference thats what i mean
hey can i join galaxy wings too and i want to be ur friend plus how old are u
im not that old but it canot be on sunday its to late and people do things on sunday
just can u make another comp and make it on a sunday and also plz can u make my a member of galaxy wings
some time next month
Dude there is one on a Sunday at Parramatta Park on the 27th.
And Nile I possibly be bringing a friend but he only wants to watch.
can u tell me if i can join team galaxy wings and r u coming to the sunday parramatta comp and is nile plus plz can u tell me what to bring
Kyoa, quit spamming the same question you asked in your other posts. Nile is coming to the Parramatta comp, and you bring whatever bey you want.

Personally Nile, I think this torny is pointless. I mean like only 8 people are coming that's sorta useless, not to mention that this isn't official. I mean Green is holding one in Parramatta and there's like 15 people or more who are coming. In my opinion, I think you should cancel this torny, and just make it a practice in Abukela.
no, youre right but we need the practice here so i can meet bakers dozen in person so in know our team members so the tourney is cancelled and there in tis place is a practice at burwood
I'm going to get annoyed if it starts raining again. I might be a few minutes late. Trains are never on time so yeah. Meh, after practice go to thingy to buy a new bey ;D
SAME here i would be Mad why does the weather have to be so Carp!
wait so whens the practise and where
the practice we be on
12th of march
1-3.30pm
Round robin
burwood park entrance were the map is ?
not Official
Lol. I found a counter Leone in someplace for like 12 bucks.
WHAT?? how and Where?!!!<sorry if off topic
Sorry Nile, Can't exactly remember. I was going out with my mates, a few weeks ago, and we were just browsing some stores for games, and I found a Counter Leone just sitting next to the games section. Unfortunately, I didn't buy it, because I sort of like, ran outta cash from buying games xD. I'll ask my mate where we went a few weeks ago Nile, and get back to you.
Nile you actually want to meet me in person? Lol im only 12 <---- soz if off topic
Ohh yea my friend Gameover Nuke is comin and playing but this is good for you Kakashi because his only a new blader and im lending him 2 beys kaay?
hey whats the practise for and does anyone have a dark wolf ill pay
soz that its off topic.
plus what happened to team galaxy wings because when i went on the thread it wouldnt let me
soz gus i cant come anymore im mega bummed sorryyy Unhappy
Buy one at the beyshop