Sway Central Tournament Report

Even though it's been a while since I've hosted the tournament, I figured I can still make a report thread, haha.

This was a very fun tournament, I really enjoyed it. We had ten attendees and did a round robin with nine matches each (I actually don't know why we didn't do blocks, we could have got the tournament done much faster). A couple of attendees came a bit late, though - like LMAO and The Sponge who may have thought the tournament started at 1:00 rather than 12:00, but we decided on postponing their matches till later on. But even so, we started by around 12:30 (this including getting numbers and matches written down).

In terms of combination usage, I'd say there was a mixture of stamina - which I tended to use the most, sway-attackers (which I was really happy about, despite losing with one) and F230GCF variant.

Came the end of the everyone's round-robin matches, I had the highest score with 7-2 where I'd automatically be considered first and Kei, Ultimate Blaze and The Sponge had 6-3 in a tie for second, third and fourth. With that, Kei won his two matches making him 2nd (because you know, Kei can't ever not place), Ultimate Blaze won one and lost one of his two matches making him 3rd and The Sponge losing both of his matches making him 4th.

We were overall done by 4:00 if not a tad later and then a couple of us headed out to a Starbucks, Tim Hortons and then a McDonalds. It was a lot of walking, but hey- at least we good food and drinks (not to mention diabetes as well). Honestly, not make me sound soft, though I'm actually really glad I have these friends to hang out with.

Great day all in all. I won first, we attempted to prank Jesse when he showed up at the McDonalds we were at and LMAO lost to a stock Burn Fireblaze.