Swagbucks

Well, found this site today that's pretty cool. You use their search engine and they give you "swag bucks" which you can use at the "swag store." They have a wide selection of prizes and seems legit to me. If you are not into them mailing stuff to you, stick with stuff like their wii points cards and paypal gift cards where the codes are given to you over the internet. Being that all you need to do is use their search engine, there's no harm in trying it, atleast that is how i see it haha. Well, here's my referral link XD http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=711124 . Have fun.
Some kind of virus must be embedded in it. I wouldn't give them my address.
Lol, i origially went there in search of wii points haha. Most items like wii points and i think the paypal gift card only require a profile/e-mail to send to.
I was going to do this for Amazon giftcards, but it was so much work that I stopped.
no that works i have one 25 swagbucks just sighhn up its awsome heres a referal link when i win swag bucks you get som to FYI swagbucks ar vurtual money you earn on that site throught searching throught there site and entering swagcodes those are swagbuck codes to get swagbucks i kknow confusing just goe here http://swagbucks.com/refer/arnation23 and sighn up and signh up you will find everything you know ok
Lol it can be annoying, but you eventually get the hang of it. And I already put a link already arnation Wink.

Will take screenshots as proof (against or for) swagbucks when i get a wii points card.

EDIT: Thank you to: Fragbait for signing up with my referral link Grin. If anyone else used it, thank you as well Smile.
its real and works can someone sighn up with my linkwell both make swag bucks
lol hero, this is why you be discreet with referral codes.

When it comes to things like this where referrals get you stuff,
say you need to refer 10 people to get a laptop.

Get 10 of your buddies, pay them 5 bucks each to signup and do stuff, and in the end, you get a laptop for 50 bucks. everybody wins.

edit: assuming your friends aren't jerks
that is why i sent out a chain mail Wink. Only one so far signed up and took like 30 minutes over the phone to make a fake name then got all scared because they thought it was fake. What a phone call that was...
I tried swagbucks to any i've gotten 4 amazon gift cards in 2 week it works fast! MY referral is Click here I've earned about 2000 swagbucks in 1 month
I've used Swagbucks before, and purchased beys using them, I can vouch for them being legit.
...Swag bucks?
Legit?
I'll take Rai's word for it, but it does sound sketchy...I don't want to give them my email just yet but I'll definitely consider.
I used them to buy Cyclone Herculeo! Best purchase ever and the website is the best right and second is gameassembly.com You should sign up under my referral link on either gameassembly or on swagbucks.
Haha. SwagBucks is definitely legit.

It's a pretty cool site, and it's very easy to get swagbucks and swagstakes entries too. Liking their page on facebook helps as well.
Ya I use swagbucks a ton to search and I also try to get the daily swag goal thingy ever day but i'm getting behind and am now trying gameassembly.
Really wish they would make an app, doing it all from mobile is a hassle, lol.
Maybe it's just me, but it seems very close to impossible to even earn a few swagbucks without wasting your life on that website. I must've done 100 searches and only got like 1 swagbuck. It's very annoying.
The thing is searching is not the only thing that credits. You can try surveys, special offers, NOSO, Daily poll, Games, Swagbucks Tv, and even trade in old stuff for swagbucks. And a tip searching only works every couple of hours. So I search once in the morning Once in The Afternoon and then lastly at night. I get about 20-60 swagbucks searching a day and about 100 swagbucks doing special offers and I always try to achieve daily goal so that I get some extra. I insist to set a limit to how much you wanna earn so you can preserve some good offers. Also lastly if you find that swagbucks is slow try out gameassembly.com my referral link is http://www.gameassembly.com/community/re...DB9E27FD9F its really nice and a great alternative to swagbucks and for a limited time they are going to pay through paypal for the points you earn through referrals so I recommend trying this site now and its very easy as you can earn points for posting on a forum. Also you can earn points by getting picked as best answer on there Q/A thingy ma bobber. There is also levels which I really like getting. Plus you get daily points just for being active like changing your profile picture and changing your signature and some other stuff to. Lastly another way to earn would be to just do special offers through 7 different payment walls. And a tip is if you do one offer on one payment wall do it another and a payment wall is something that has the offers on it such as SponsorPay and Trial Pay and Matomy. I hope this post is helpful to you.
(Jul. 25, 2012  7:10 AM)AABeyblades Wrote: Bump
You cannot "bump" outside of the Beyblade Marketplace forum.
Sorry I did not know. BTW i'v earned 67 Swagbucks from only 1 referral.