Okay
28.57%
Awesome!!!!!!!!! :^)
64.29%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:54 PM)Shuya Wrote: Name:Axel
Bey: Velocity Axelblaze F135I
LookUnhappyavatar).

Bey Description: the Velocity wheel is Grey and is shaped like Fire in the outside and some rays near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is Black and is a Flame. F135I(Fireblaze 135 ) is a Red 135 with 12 Flames on it . I(Indistructible) is a WHIRLFIRE. The facebolt is red with a Black blaze best and Flames behind. Is a very powerfull bey, and one of the strongest. Is so strong that even Ryuga thinks he may lose and gets worried, the bey has a way to strike fear in opponents and will crush beys.

Special Move: Eruption Fireblaze. Flames appear in the stadium and then Velocity Axelblaze Makes a giant Fireblaze . The blaze in his track get bigger.

Mirrored world:Axelblaze attacks from all directions but the real one is in the air, after all hit the other bey the real bey charges down for a final attack!

He is a good guy!
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Name:Zero
Bey: Mercury Phoenix
Look: Black jeans, grey T-shirt, black jacket, black hair(avatar).

Bey Description: the mercury wheel is Grey and is shaped like Fire in the outside and some rays near the middle in the inside. The clear wheel is Black and is a Flame. F135I(Fireblaze 135 ) is a Red 135 with 12 Flames on it . I(Indistructible) is a Phoenix feather. The facebolt is red with a Black Phoenix and Flames behind. Is a very powerfull bey, and one of the strongest. Is so strong that even Ryuga thinks he may lose and gets worried, the bey has a way to strike fear in opponents and will crush beys.

Zero description: He is a 15 year old guy. No one knows nothing about him. Is a very evil guy. Zero is very strong blader and always is blading. He found Mercury Phoenix when he was 6 years old. He was in a volcano and a giant Flame appeared in front. The volcano erupted and his family died but Phoenix saved him. He was the only one who survived. Since then he is all evil.

Special Move: Eruption Fireblaze. Flames appear in the stadium and then Mercury Phoenix Makes a giant Fireblaze . The blaze in his track get bigger.

Mirrored worldTongue_outhoenix attacks from all directions but the real one is in the air, after all hit the other bey the real bey charges down for a final attack!

He is a evil guy.

PLEASE MAKE HIM CRUSH A LOT OF BEYS!!!
Sorry i never replied to your post until now. They are both excepted.
Chapter 4- (no title)
Finally I got to Ozama City. It was big like the one we were in before. I decided to register for the 3 day beyblade tournament they were having in Ozama Dome. Once I had registered online at my hotel a list of participants showed up. The first match was today at 10:00 a.m. It was 9:00 right now, so i decided to start walking. Once i got in the stadium there was a crowd and people were already starting the tournament. What was going on?!! I asked the DJ and he said that the qualifying had started 2 hours ago and that it had just ended. I was disappointed and started walking out of the stadium. Then the DJ said "Wait! You can still qualify for the tournament, but you have to beat one of the already qualified bladers. How about you battle James right here?". "Sure", I replied. So i walked up to the beystadium and got my bey and launcher ready. So did James. Then the count down began. "3,2,1 GO SHOOT!" everybody cried. James's bey was an attack type since it was swirling around the stadium. If i could go into defense maybe i could counter it. But then i thought it would be better better to make a head on colision since my bey rotates left. So I said "Go Aegis, special move, Aegis Power Strike!". James's bey was knocked out of the stadium. The crowd went wild. So did the DJ. "The match is over! Kaceo is the winner! This is the first time this has ever happened!". James seemed ashamed of himself. For myself, I was proud. I had qualified for the Annual 3-Day Beyblade Tournament In Ozama City. But i knew it was just the beginning. (end of chapter)
AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!StupidStupidStupid
Chapter 4- part 2
Meanwhile in another part of town...... "Ah, I'm sure glad the qualifications for the 3 Day Ozama City are over. They were hard, right Akyew?" said Axel. I agreed. They were so long to. So many people entered! That's probably because the grand prize was 10,000 beypoints. Oh, you are probably wondering who Axel is. Well, I met him at the qualifying, and he said he would help me and the others in our quest to defeat Evil Magma. "Hey Akyew, look at the list of the qualifiers. Zero, Zuro Hazuno, Xad III, Axel, Akyew Fjutso, Koto Hagachi, Churi Hanaba, Goki Jobu, Enta Washima, Valni, Samuel Husima, Neverson, Kazemaru Katashiko, Hakashi Uzimaki, Marci Fjutso, Ansha Fjutso, and Kaceo Fjutso" said Axel. I was shocked! How did they get in? I thought we were supposed to go in different direction? I guess not. "What's wrong Akyew? You look like you have seen a ghost," said Axel. " I just wasn't expecting some of those people to enter." I replied. "Okay, then. How about we practice then?" asked Axel. "Okay" I said. I wonder what they were doing. Why did they just happen that they enter this tournament? Maybe i could ask them at the tournament. (end of chapter) This is the second part of the trilogy. The next chapter is about the Evil Magma. The next part might come out tommorow.
My farewell adress-Yes, I retired, from the lack of posts I was getting. I got very frustrated when people stopped posting on my stuff. I know I'm the only person who is posting and probably even looking at this. From the lack of inspiration I stopped writing. I am very sad and miserable at the fact that fellow bladers, like me, are shunning my work. You should have seen my face when I saw that people stopped postingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying. Yes I was really sad, but I did not actually cry. Thank you to the people who posted on my stories, but I am kind of mad at you guys, because you stopped posting. Farewell to my writing career.

- Masamune Unicorn (still in despair)
Dont give up man, heres a cracther
Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: starts with: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85RHF/RS, final form is: Silent Samurai MKSCH85 WRHF/RWD

BeyBlade description:
Face: A shuriken in the middle, between two kantanas and the writing SAMURAI for Silent Samurai and NINJA for Silent Ninja (color: all decals black on silver background)
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana (color: un-painted)
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas (color; silver)
Ninja: same as Samurai except that the dragon heads are shaped like kunai (color: silver)
MKSCH85: Metal Kantana Spring Change Height 8.5mm – 11.0mm, same as MSBSCH85 except that the Shuriken Blade is changed with 4 kantanas (color: translucent silver for the plastic, un-painted metal for the “blades”)
MSBSCH85: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with an external shell resembling a shuriken made of metal, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85.
RHF/RS: Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Sharp (can change during combat at Izuma’s command)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Wide Defense (can change during combat at Izuma’s command (color: translucent silver for plastic, black for the rubber))
Super attacks:
Level 1: “Silent death,” Silent Samurai disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken and kantanas
Level 2: “100 Slices of The Samurais’’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane that flips the opposing bey out of the stadium with a insanely powerful smash from Silent Samurai.
Level X: “Infinite Blade” Samurai appears and slices at the opponent’s bey with such speed and power that the opposing bey instantly stops and flies out of the stadium 10 meters away, breaking it in half. (Last resort, can only be used three times in a year!)
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
Spin Direction: Left
Character bio:
Clothes: Black Armani Exchange T-Shirt with black GUESS jeans and a silver cloak with black flames (cloak is based on Minato from NARUTO) clothes all the time
Attitude: helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him. When he promises
You cant give up, the story is BEAST.heres a character.
NameGrinylan Webb
BeyConfusedtorm Leone 100 SF
description:Blonde hair, sort of laid back and cool, wears black jeans, white under shirt, blood red jacket(a little tattered). could you make him a bad guy if accepted?
Dude Don't Quit,Your Stories Are The Best I've Read,Come on Don't Give Up!!!!!!

Name:BLADE

Bey BladeGrinestruction Wolf BD145 (Spin Track Boost Disk) D (Performance tip is D Defense) And Other Bey is Destruction Wolf Upper Wing (spin Track)Defense(Performance tip) Changes Parts When Needed.
Mostly Used is Destruction Wolf BD145 D Always Boost Mode.

Destruction Wheel has A Mixture Of Hell And Basalt Wheel And Big Bang Wheel Has Huge Fangs on 3 Sides Like the 3 headed dog heads in Hells Wheel (color Blood red Wheel with little Black)

Description:Wears a Black Hooded jacket with Red Shirt,Evil Red Eyes ,Evil Voice

Spin Direction:Can Change Direction and Modes while spinning At BLADE'S Command

Special Move:Hell Inferno Destruction Strike And Hells Gate Destruction Blast (Like Star blast attack) Mostly Breaks Other Beyblades With Special Moves.

Evil Guy At First Then becomes Good

Leader of Shadow Wolves!

Has Beaten Ryuga and Gingka and other strong bladers in a 1 VS 100 battle.

Almost Destroyed Fang Leone,L Drago Destroy and Flame Sagittario and Infinity Libra(With Help)

What Do You Think?