Survive Driver Draft

Survive is a driver that was first released in a translucent yellow color as a part of the Beyblade Ragnaruk Heavy Survive. It's design is extremely similar to the Metal Fight Beyblade performance tip Defense, with a low angled cone shape protruding form a cylinder. As a result, it has shown to be very useful in Stamina-based Burst combos like Defense does for Metal Fight Beyblade combos. However, unexpectedly, it has also shown use as a defense-base driver, and while it is outclassed, it's shape helps it rebound from attacks to avoid being knocked out of the stadium.

How's this guys? I wasn't sure if adding combos was a good idea because OHD is dominating everything right now.
You should add the list of products that include it, I'm pretty sure that so far it's:

B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
B-13 Booster Valkyrie Spread Survive
B-15 Random Booster Vol. 1 Trident Heavy Claw - 04 Kerbeus Heavy Survive
B-22 Beyblade Custom Set: Stamina & Defense Type - Wyvern Heavy Survive
Do we include that in articles now? I thought we only included that if it was an article for an entire Bey and you were saying whether or not to get the Bey based off of if one of its parts was available in a better one?
I think so, most of the single burst part articles I've seen have a "Products" tab.
I would still list suggested combinations, because Spread + Survive are definitely top-tier or at least too common not to mention.

The word "unexpectedly" should never really be used in articles. In Survive's case, I would scrap that part of the sentence and say that Survive is used for a lack of better defensive Drivers, etc. Since you mentioned that it was shaped like D from Metal Fight Beyblade, it is no real surprise that it has use in Defense in Burst too.

And yes, part-specific articles do include a very short introduction, the part description that gets imported in full-Beyblade articles, a list of products and colours it was released in and a short Overall section too.
Also, something kinda small, but remember for it to be Driver - Survive is the correct format title for BB wiki.
Survive is a driver that was first released in a translucent yellow color as a part of the Beyblade Ragnaruk Heavy Survive. It's design is extremely similar to the Metal Fight Beyblade performance tip Defense, with a low angled cone shape protruding form a cylinder. As a result, it has shown to be very useful in Stamina-based Burst combos like Defense does for Metal Fight Beyblade combos. However, can also be used as a defense-based driver in absence of better ones, and while it is outclassed, it's shape helps it rebound from attacks to avoid being knocked out of the stadium.

Ok, so I'm working on getting some combos to put into this and... i honestly don't know all of its releases.
Releases:

B-15 04 Booster Kerbeus Heavy Survive
B-22 Custom Set Stamina & Defense Wyvern Heavy Survive
I corrected a few mistakes and added some things near the end; let me know what you guys think.

(Dec. 27, 2015  8:04 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Survive is a Driver that was first released in a translucent yellow color as a part of the Beyblade Ragnaruk Heavy Survive. Its design is extremely similar to the Metal Fight Beyblade Performance Tip Defense (D), with a low-angled cone shape protruding from a cylinder. As a result, it has shown to be very useful in Stamina-based Burst combos like Defense does for Metal Fight Beyblade customizations. However, it can also be used as a defensive Driver in absence of better ones, and while it is outclassed, its shape helps it rebound from attacks to avoid being knocked out of the stadium. While good ball-shaped or rubber sharp Drivers lack in Beyblade Burst, Survive has enough stability to take hits without losing all balance and precessing too early like sharper tips.

As for combinations, anything like Deathscyther Spread Survive can be listed. Try looking around the Winning Combinations topic for customizations that were used by more than one player.
Ok, thanks!

So my title for the section of releases, what wording should I use? Juts 'Releases' or something like that?

Also, how to you get to the old Beywiki? The link at the top of the page takes me to the new one.
Everything should be based on the template used in this part-specific article : http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Layer_-_Valkyrie

This is for the old Beywiki : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
Thanks! Don't know hot to do a contents section, but I may be able to figure it out.

Sorry for the double post, but I've updated the draft. I have yet to add the transcripts and such that will go into the Beywiki, but I wanted to see what you guys thought of what I have before I move on to that stage.

Survive is a driver that was first released in a translucent yellow color as a part of the Beyblade Ragnaruk Heavy Survive.

Description
It's design is extremely similar to the Metal Fight Beyblade performance tip Defense, with a low angled cone shape protruding form a cylinder. As a result, it has shown to be very useful in Stamina-based Burst combos like Defense does for Metal Fight Beyblade combos. However, can also be used as a defense-based driver in absence of better ones, and while it is outclassed, it's shape helps it rebound from attacks to avoid being knocked out of the stadium.

Use in Stamina Customizations
Survive is an important part of the Stamina combo Deathscyther Spread Survive. Deathsycther Spread Survive has placed in many tournaments due to Deathscyther's smooth and round shape coupling with Spread's weight distribution and Survive's stamina to outspin many other customs. However, in the absence of these parts, other, less viable Stamina parts have been used with Survive to produce a similar effect. Some examples of this are Wyvern Heavy Survive and Odin Spread Survive.

Products
That sounds great, but for the main description, you really need to use the corrected version I posted previously, hah.

Once that is done, just make sure to create the page titled as Driver - Survive.
Super nice draft!

It could be mentioned that Survive, now with Odin/Deathscyther Heavy Defense in our game, is pretty lackluster for stamina. But it does remain a viable option for defense. Even though it kind of lost it's use with the release of Odin, Valkyrie Heavy/Spread Survive can maybe be mentioned for it's sole purpose for beating Deathscyther Spread Survive.

I would add this on to your draft:

Use in Attack/Stamina Hybrids

Survive plays a vital role in the attack/stamina hybrid Valkyrie Heavy Survive. Though it became a risky choice in tournaments with the release of the Odin Layer in the B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow, it can be used effectively for beating the setup Deathscyther Spread Survive and solely for that reason.
Survive is a Driver that was first released in a translucent yellow color as a part of the Beyblade Ragnaruk Heavy Survive.

Description
Survive is a Driver that was first released in a translucent yellow color as a part of the Beyblade Ragnaruk Heavy Survive. Its design is extremely similar to the Metal Fight Beyblade Performance Tip Defense (D), with a low-angled cone shape protruding from a cylinder. As a result, while it is overpowered by some Heavy Defense combinations, it has still shown to be useful in Stamina-based Burst combos like Defense does for Metal Fight Beyblade customizations. However, it can also be used as a defensive Driver in absence of better ones, and while it is outclassed, its shape helps it rebound from attacks to avoid being knocked out of the stadium. While good ball-shaped or rubber sharp Drivers lack in Beyblade Burst, Survive has enough stability to take hits without losing all balance and precessing too early like sharper tips.

Use in Stamina Customizations
Survive is an important part of the Stamina combo '''Deathscyther Spread Survive'''. Deathsycther Spread Survive has placed in many tournaments due to Deathscyther's smooth and round shape coupling with Spread's weight distribution and Survive's stamina to outspin many other customs. However, in the absence of these parts, other, less viable Stamina parts have been used with Survive to produce a similar effect. Some examples of this are Wyvern Heavy Survive and Odin Spread Survive.

Use in Attack/Stamina Hybrids
Survive plays a vital role in the Attack/Stamina hybrid '''Valkyrie Heavy Survive'''. Though it became a risky choice in tournaments with the release of the Odin Layer in the B-17 Booster Odin Central Blow, it can be used effectively for beating the setup Deathscyther Spread Survive and solely for that reason.

Products

How's this?
Just add ''' ''' before and after the actual suggested combinations, and capitalise Attack and Stamina in the added section and Driver in the first sentence, and after that it should be perfect. Make sure to copy the templates and other things from the Layer - Valkyrie page so that full-Beyblade articles import the right things, and just post the link to the article once you have published it. Thank you for working on this important part of the Beyblade Burst metagame.
Anytime!! I could proly do a few of these, they're short and sweet and to the point. I'll edit my last post. So how do I access the typed out commands on the Valkyrie page?

Also, should I capitalize the sentence on Wyvern Heavy Survive and Odin Spread Survive?
Oh just click on the arrow besides "Edit Page", and select Source Code Editor or something. Once there, it should still show you the more kid-friendly edit page, so make sure to click on the Source thumbnail at the top to really get the coding.
I dont have an account with the wiki, I'll make one so I can access the source code thing.
You would need an account to add the article anyway, as far as I know.
Working on posting the article to Beywiki as we speak! Sorry it took a little longer, my week was busier than expected. Thanks for the help you guys!

EDIT: Working out the kinks...

Done! Thanks again you guys, it looks great!

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Driver_-_Survive
I fixed some things, like to include the combination suggestions within the tags, and I removed some unnecessary
tags that made codes malfunction. I think there might be an infobox missing since there is one for part articles too, from what I remember, as well as some pictures. In any case, thank you for publishing it.
Sorry about that. Was my first time with the site.
No worries at all, hah. I hope to see you write more drafts in the future.
Thanks! And its no problem, once I get the hang of this I could probably do a bunch of these lol