Surtr S4 falling off from Launcher

My new Surtr S4 is falling off from the launcher (hasbro slingshock starter, and tt LR light launcher).

All my other beys clamp firmly on the two brackets of the launcher.

It only works if I turn the launcher very cautiously. If I wobble 2 mms it loses grip.

Is it a common issue with the Disc "2" or just with the layer?
(Sep. 19, 2019  2:12 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: My new Surtr S4 is falling off from the launcher (hasbro slingshock starter, and tt LR light launcher).

All my other beys clamp firmly on the two brackets of the launcher.

It only works if I turn the launcher very cautiously. If I wobble 2 mms it loses grip.

Is it a common issue with the Disc "2" or just with the layer?

Maybe try to change the disk, then you'll know if it's the layer or the 2 disk
Thank You. Good idea. I tested it out. Its the layer that doesn't have enough grip on the launcher brackets.

When you put a bey on the launcher and turn it right 1cm then it can't fall off. But if you wobble a bit, the bey wanders the 1cm back left and will fall off.

I found out that some layers tend to wobble a lot on the launcher if you move your hand uncautious (if you turn the launcher 180 degrees to the downside for launching into arena).

Other layers seem to stick on the launcher and can't hardly be removed.

Any recommendations? Should I try to hold the launcher downside down when I put the bey on it? I prefer to hold it at an angle so I can see both the launchers brackets and the layers slots for easier assembling.
(Sep. 20, 2019  9:22 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: Just change launcher .

Well, I got 2 brand new TT launchers b-112 and 2 new launchers Hasbro Slingshock.

Which launchers do you recommend for perfect foothold between layer slot and launcher bracket?
Well this is a common problem with 3d printing, but it should help you, if you take some tape and extend the layers launcher grips it should work.