Surreptitious Cheating

Successful cheaters don't win every game, but they do lend themselves an unfair advantage. There are plenty of obvious ways to cheat. Just for fun, I'd like to know how you might cheat surreptitiously - without anyone ever knowing. Secret cheat methods to lend advantage without raising suspicion.

For example:

I've seen hidden modifications to beys. In one case where a heavy spring coil was inserted into the spin track, putting more weight at the centre of the bey.

I could imagine doing something similar with rare earth magnets - concealing them inside larger spin tracks or under clear wheels to disrupt the opposing bey or lend weight to a certain diameter.

Anyone seen (or used) anything like this before? Search is giving me little to go on.
Why? Cheating is an automatic DQ, and maybe even a ban... No point in playing if you'll cheat.
Yeah, I once put some magnets in my 230. I didn't use it at any tournaments, for my own personal entertainment more so, but the magnets cling perfectly onto my metal face. A few of those circular magnets down a long track like 230, that's a possible way to cheat. Plus, since they all connect to each other and the first clings onto MF-H, they don't make any sound. Double loss.

Lol, I've never even used my 230 at tournaments. Grin
Really, we should not even be talking of cheating ...