Supernatural - TV series

Anyone here follow the journeys of Dean Winchester & Sam Winchester (also with Castiel & Bobby but both are dead...not so sure about Castiel since he get revived always) in hunting demons, vampires, leviathans, etc....

well..season 8 is airing..i am very eager on what happened to Castiel in the purgatory...so far..it is less fun since Dean is so differ from the other seasons...hope he get backed with his stupid,carp and p*%vert things again..hahah

[Image: Supernatural-7-cover-810x1024.jpg]
(image is from http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net)

so far..the story line/plot is not really interesting except for the first few seasons..the only thing that kept me watching is Jensen Ackle and Jared..hahah..

anyway..who else is watching?
I am watching to it, it's kinda exciting and funny but very repetitive. However is a pleasant vision Smile
Recently, i just catch up with the latest episode; 7..

How Kevin lost one of his finger quite funny...
And guess what..Castiel is back from purgatory..at first..i thought the series is just going to mess by giving Dean somewhat delusion...but he's back for real.. (he got helped from.....watch it yourself..)
Then, he got into "Super Saiyan" in which freaks Crowley...

I noticed this latest season feels very gloomy and cold...even Crowley seems to be less funny...I hope its getting better as progressing up...so far...i dont feel much watching Supernatural..

just love this show!
Castiel and Crowley are just too funny,humorous along with some serious content
the perfect match
Current season..Crowley is no more joking around..he is more to his cruel part...