Super hero fan fiction

I was planning to write a story here about a super hero that exists in the DC universe. Who is affiliated with batman characters. I was wondering if you guys want to read it so I can start writing. I have the concepts down so I can do it right away. Let me explain the character. This character is part vietnamese, Chinese, and Caucasian. He is the son of a major crime boss that rivals the falconeys(major crime family in batman). One day at his private school he was approached by a mysterious teacher asking where he lived, after he told the teacher he left. When he got home his butler led him to the front of his house. They all went into the door when a bang was heard. A sniper blew off his butler's head, then hoodlums stabbed his mother and father to death. Note he is only 8 years old. After the ordeal he went into depression but had a burning vengeance. At the rightful age of 9 he lead his father's criminal underground.
That is the origin of the hero/vigilante. If you want to read more please give me feedback Smile