Super Street Fighter IV

So, it seems like they're doing what they did for Street Fighter II, remaking it ten thousand times. Soon, we'll see Street Fighter IV Turbo, Super Street Fighter IV Turbo, Street Fighter IV Neo etc.
This game is awesome, though. I really love the extreme factor here and how every character has to yell all the time. Really action-like. The controls are a little weird, but that's ok.

You guys got any thoughts on that game?
Just about all of Capcom's fighting games go through revisions at some points. There are only 3 versions Street Fighter III...
Capcom does this to each of their franchises. This isn't Street Fighter only, lol. Monster Hunter, Resident Evil, Megaman, Lost Planet, etc. all have those remixed editions.
yea they have like 1-3 remixes for each one! well i like the remixes, more characters and stuff. Also they cheaper then the original game.
Meh. SSF4 doesn't seem to fix the sluggish play of SF4. Buuut Juri is awesome, I must admit.
SF IV doesn't have much 'remixed' games as much as SF II does. Currently, Ultra Street Fighter IV had been digitally released..but seems like some SF gamers don't really like the newly added characters in the game, especially one of Bison's Dolls, named Decapre, whom debuted here.