Super Smash Bros. Melee

I couldn't find a Melee topic, could only find a brawl one and as they have very different strategies and stuff I decided to create a melee topic. Flame me with "zomg they r same game DUH" all you want, it'll just show you don't know decent advanced techniques.

Anywho, I was just wondering if any of you guys play and if you play competetively? Personally I play Fox (orange costume FTW) though I'm not that great at him and keep managing to accidentally air dodge off the edge of stages when trying to wavedash nowadays Pinching_eyes_2
I used to main Peach and Link in Melee. I started learning Falcon shortly before Brawl came out.
eh Melee is fun once in awhile but I still prefer Brawl. My mains in Melee are Bowser (black) and Luigi (fire Luigi). And no I don't play competetively I only play games for fun.
I use Kirby and Young Link and I don't play competitively either.
I only used captain Falcon since the origonal... Besides that I used Pikachu =3. In brawl though, I found it allot harder to kill people incredible fast with falcon's Mid-air Forward A. So in Brawl I switch on and off between Toon link, Mr. Game 'n' Watch, and Pikachu.
Game and watch and Toon link are OP in brawl. Toon link is like "BACK AIR BACK AIR BACK AIR, DOWN AIIIRRR!!!!! dead.".

Anywho, pikachu is at least mid tier now, he was sucky in melee. ='(

I main toon link on brawl but I hardly play it. Prefer melee for the ATs even if I do suck at them xD

If anyone's interested there's a smash fest (practice for melee and brawl and fun matches) on saturday in london. It's a small thing but you could meet me and some friends? Prolly about 10 people there. Tell me if you're interested, I'll post a link if you like.

Sorry if I have bad typing atm, just drank 1L of boost. *_*