Super Hyperion with Destroy Dash

Looking through build me a combo couldn’t find an answer so making a thread. Would Super Hyperion be as good as it is with its stock if I change its driver to destroy dash. Super Hyperion is gonna be my little brothers main beyblade in an upcoming tournament and he did good with stock so wondering if destroy dash will make it better or not.
Destroy' will have more stamina in my opinion but xceed(hyperion stock driver)is clearly faster and better for absolute attack purpose
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:29 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Destroy' will have more stamina in my opinion but xceed(hyperion stock driver)is clearly faster and better for absolute attack purpose

Not to mention xceed has more LAD
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:24 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Looking through build me a combo couldn’t find an answer so making a thread. Would Super Hyperion be as good as it is with its stock if I change its driver to destroy dash. Super Hyperion is gonna be my little brothers main beyblade in an upcoming tournament and he did good with stock so wondering if destroy dash will make it better or not.

destroy' has high attack, LAD, and defense. the "golden" spring gives it high burst resistance. this would help Hyperion a lot. this also belongs in the beyblade random thoughts thread.
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:29 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Destroy' will have more stamina in my opinion but xceed(hyperion stock driver)is clearly faster and better for absolute attack purpose

(Sep. 22, 2020  4:32 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:24 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Looking through build me a combo couldn’t find an answer so making a thread. Would Super Hyperion be as good as it is with its stock if I change its driver to destroy dash. Super Hyperion is gonna be my little brothers main beyblade in an upcoming tournament and he did good with stock so wondering if destroy dash will make it better or not.

destroy' has high attack, LAD, and defense. the "golden" spring gives it high burst resistance. this would help Hyperion a lot. this also belongs in the beyblade random thoughts thread.

So would you say that destroy dash is better for Hyperion or xceed because when I get my rage in I want to see if I should keep them both on stock or switch there drivers for my tournament soon
Reported this thread read the rules please
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:42 PM)kai edits Wrote: Reported this thread read the rules please

Why don’t you read the rules, and understand them? You’re always telling new people that you reported their threads, which is redundant, and telling them to read the rules. But you never tell them what they should do, and instead you just spam that post.
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:42 PM)kai edits Wrote: Reported this thread read the rules please

Why don’t you read the rules, and understand them? You’re always telling new people that you reported their threads, which is redundant, and telling them to read the rules. But you never tell them what they should do, and instead you just spam that post.

This thread pointless. I read the rules. Stop being so rude to me.
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:42 PM)kai edits Wrote: Reported this thread read the rules please

Oh sorry thought it said I could post needing help with combos didn’t notice it said to use a different thread I misread it sorry.
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:46 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

Oh sorry thought it said I could post needing help with combos didn’t notice it said to use a different thread I misread it sorry.
Next time use build me a combo thread
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:45 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Why don’t you read the rules, and understand them? You’re always telling new people that you reported their threads, which is redundant, and telling them to read the rules. But you never tell them what they should do, and instead you just spam that post.

I’m not being rude. It’s called being firm. You’re constantly spamming that post in incorrect threads versus actually helping them.
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:45 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:44 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Why don’t you read the rules, and understand them? You’re always telling new people that you reported their threads, which is redundant, and telling them to read the rules. But you never tell them what they should do, and instead you just spam that post.

But you should at least tell them where they went wrong. Just telling them that they are breaking a rule won’t help, tell them the rule that they broke.

So with combo help you are supposed to use the build me a combo thread.