'Sup, guys?

Y harro thar. The name's Saphyr, sometimes Saphy. I'm lurking somewhere in the wintery, and currently rather snowy land of scot.
I recently got back into beyblades. With no provocation or anything, I picked up my old blades and started thinking about the good old days, when I used to own the neighbourhood along with my "team". I remembered our old team website- it was the first website that I'd made myself, and I wish it was still here today.
I joined a few forums and sites around the little beyblade community a few months ago, but forgot about it until recently, when my older sister suddenly started playing with her Galzzly and begging me to play with her. Just a shame we only have one ripcord now. XD;

But yeah. I'm planning on importing some MFB and praying that the new series kicks off over here eventually, so that my younger sibling can become a fanatic and I can beat the little kids with my mad skillz.

I may or may not forget about beyblade again. ._.
Hey, Welcome to Beywiki Grin
Welcome to WBO. How did you find WBO by chance? I'm curious to see if BeyUK is accountable for any registrations. I know you visit my site so, erm maybe lol?.
Welcome, dude Grin
(Dec. 06, 2008  4:35 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Welcome to WBO. How did you find WBO by chance? I'm curious to see if BeyUK is accountable for any registrations. I know you visit my site so, erm maybe lol?.

Actually, yes. I stopped by your site today. Again. So.. Thank you, Espio. Eee

(Dec. 06, 2008  4:44 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Welcome, dude Grin

Actually, I'm female. But thank you! XD
Welcome!
Hope you do keep your interest.
Welcoome! Enjoy your stay! Smile
Welcome to WBO.

I actually had to edit after I wrote beywiki. D=
Welcome to the WBO.
Nice to meet you!
Welcome to the WBO. Grin
Little siblings who are into beyblade are awesome! (Right pichuscute?)
They'll always play with you.
Yes, right.
And Welcome to WBO!!!
welcome to b- i mean, WBo. seriously piikachao this is gonna take sum tym 2 get used to