Summer Spin Showdown - Retrospective

(Sep. 10, 2011  1:29 AM)ScottPilgrimWBA Wrote: I had a great time (winning that is) but who cares about that I had a yoga ball amount of fun thanks to nano kanato and of course toywiz
Oh I bought 2random booster 8s scythe kronos and ldrago desroy OH and 1 yugioh card Stupid

Haha, thanks!

I had a great time. I showed up, and was surprised at the amount of people there. It was one of those "wtf is going on?" moments.

I spent my prize money on a Scythe Khronos, RBV7, and four of those CW sticker packs Smile

Also, I shout out to all the other hosts. We did it! Haha.
It was great.I bought the Perseus DX set and it helped expand my collection.
o ok i understand but we cnt control the weather thnks for doing ur best nd ill c u at the next one (i hope its soon=) )
I hade a amazing game it was so much fun but I fear people thought it was too scary... they were upset when they lost they because thought it was the last tournament in the united states can you please confirm.

I hope not and I think everyone thinks the same

awsome NES BLACKNIGHTA out
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:10 PM)Blacknighter Wrote: I hade a amazing game it was so much fun but I fear people thought it was too scary... they were upset when they lost they because thought it was the last tournament in the united states can you please confirm.

I hope not and I think everyone thinks the same

awsome NES BLACKNIGHTA out

I hope that was not really the general sentiment, because for sure many more tournaments will be hosted in the United States now. What region are you referring to in particular ?
One in florida was very scary the guy lost and he ran into middle of the street and I didnt want to look one of the guys saved him though other than that I had a very good time
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:15 PM)TanithElite Wrote: One in florida was very scary the guy lost and he ran into middle of the street and I didnt want to look one of the guys saved him though other than that I had a very good time

That was a very unfortunate event that we could not have expected. That person was banned permanently from the site, it was obviously an exaggerated reaction for a very banal situation, and we hope he gets help for his behaviour. Unfortunately, he really should not be anywhere near any tournament.
Florida because i looked on the map and there were a tons of people in the region and i think there was like 12 people at the tournament.They probobly went from jacksons ville to miami of from other places but..... miami was a good choice by grimattter.and he was nice and cool.also at the tournament somebody stole one of his best beys i was thinking you guys should talk more about stealing or somthing and send him the one he lost please.

-thanks BLACKNIGHTA out

(Sep. 18, 2011  8:15 PM)TanithElite Wrote: One in florida was very scary the guy lost and he ran into middle of the street and I didnt want to look one of the guys saved him though other than that I had a very good time

hey TanithElite that wasent a guy it was my mom no joke. i dont know where his dad was at the time

oh and kai-v he started crying because i beat him and he was afraid that it was the last tournament in florida
Oh you beat him well hopefully we battle and I hope that he doesn't do it again