Sum 41

Sum 41......A band focust mainly on supporting the Stereo typical version of guys

Albums:
Does This Look Infected?
CHuck

Songs:
The Hell Song
Open Your Eyes

So,Sum 41 is a good band,but there albums have stupid namesTongue_out
i like hell song and still waiting by them Grin
(Aug. 29, 2012  6:20 PM)omega dragonis1 Wrote: i like hell song and still waiting by them Grin
True dat
All Killer no Filler is by far they're best album imo. If you haven't listened to it you should.
I like the Hell Song and Still Waiting by them
(Aug. 29, 2012  7:12 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I like the Hell Song and Still Waiting by them
Then you are officialy awesomeSmile
Screaming Bloody Murder and it's self titled album was great too...
Although, I do prefer Chuck & Does this look infected?, hahah...
(Aug. 29, 2012  7:58 PM)Tris Wrote: Screaming Bloody Murder and it's self titled album was great too...
I've never heard of that album before
(Aug. 29, 2012  7:59 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2012  7:58 PM)Tris Wrote: Screaming Bloody Murder and it's self titled album was great too...
I've never heard of that album before

It's one of their newest albums, iirc. You should check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b57kANti2Lw
Dang,I did not expect that much awesomeness
its good i like three days grace animal i have become atreyu doomsday dragonforce througth the fire and flames etc lisen to this this song is good to i found it 2 days ago now i love it Grin rise against savior!
(Aug. 29, 2012  8:13 PM)omega dragonis1 Wrote: its good i like three days grace animal i have become atreyu doomsday dragonforce througth the fire and flames etc lisen to this this song is good to i found it 2 days ago now i love it Grin rise against savior!

I thought this thread was solely dedicated to Sum 41. Please do not comment other artists & bands. Unless you can, i'm sorry. T.T

Ohhhh. Fat Lip was awesome too! One of their mainstream songs which peaked to number one on the billboard charts!

i was recomed checking them out now talking about them plus i was talking about sum41 to Tired
And apparently The Hell Song was played for the movie American Wedding Gasp
They just put out a new music video for the song "Blood In My Eyes".

Screaming Bloody Murder is probably their best work yet in terms of growth as songwriters. Definitely not the same kids that wrote Fat Lip.
(Sep. 19, 2012  8:24 AM)Raineth Wrote: They just put out a new music video for the song "Blood In My Eyes".

Screaming Bloody Murder is probably their best work yet in terms of growth as songwriters. Definitely not the same kids that wrote Fat Lip.
Ah sweet!

I Love Sum 41! My Favorite Songs,Are Were All Too Blame,And The Hell Song Smile
dont the band sound kind of evilish...........IM JUST SAYING.
Wow, I didn't even know these guys had a new album. I loved Underclass Hero so I'll definitely be checking these new songs out! Joyful_3
I'm not too familiar with the middle of their career but the earlier stuff (DTLI and AKNF) was great and SBM, while a definite progression from their past, was equally enjoyable and I liked how it showcased how they'd grown and changed.

I like all the classic songs by them that you've already mentioned and Summer (very different from most of their stuff), Holy Image of Lies and Jessica Kill.
My favorite song is "Still Waiting."