Suggestions on this customization

This is my customization (can't remember what type it is):

AR: Vortaic Ape
WD: 10 Heavy
SG & BB: Right Spin Flat Base (Bound Attacker)

Only basic parts as I don't have HMC. Any suggestions on making this better would be appreciated.
This isn't really a compact to be honest. The base is the wrong choice (try SG Semi-flat or Metal Change), and the AR should probably be changed too.
OK, what would this be classed as?
nothing really just a basic defence type if u put war lion changed the base to dracil s and put a wide defence on it whould be a good defence type if u dont have have thoose prats tiger defence and draceil metal ball base will do fine.
This is a pain, I don't have a wide defence which everybody uses lol.

This combo actually is really turd. It very affective against heavy combinations. I also have this so could you give me some feedback:

AR: Smash Turtle
WD: MG WD
SG: MG South
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Change Base
(Oct. 31, 2008  3:37 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: This is a pain, I don't have a wide defence which everybody uses lol.

This combo actually is really turd. It very affective against heavy combinations. I also have this so could you give me some feedback:

change the attck ring to triple tiger and put a 10 heavy try that out and maybe croos subvivor
(Oct. 31, 2008  3:37 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: This is a pain, I don't have a wide defence which everybody uses lol.

You got a Draciel S base?
Used to have Draciel S but it got smashed up XD.
Hmm, well, if you were trying to make a compact and you didn't have a HMC, the next best thing would be an MG core in any case. Or, use a Metal Ball Defenser base if ya have one.

You got an improvement yet?
LOL, I have the MG but was never interested in Draciel blades. Then when I realised that the Max Special base was of good use, I could find it. I assume this is the base you are referring to.
Yeah, MBD or Draciel S's base will be a good choice Wink
(Oct. 31, 2008  3:33 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: nothing really just a basic defence type
Erm, wrong...

(Oct. 31, 2008  2:08 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: SG & BB: Right Spin Flat Base (Bound Attacker)
(Oct. 31, 2008  2:08 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: SG & BB: Right Spin Flat Base (Bound Attacker)

Why did you quote this listing?.
darkbladerx200 said it was a defence type, but defence types don't have SG Flat bases.
Oh, yeah...that makes sense XD.