Suggestion for project AIDA

i have a suggestion for project AIDA-
make a new thread for new joiners to guide them where to post different threads.
since there are many threads and strict rules of posting, it becomes difficult for newcomers(it has happened to me) to post at correct place.
hope WBo will accept the proposal.
(Jun. 16, 2020  5:16 AM)BeybladeMe Wrote: i have a suggestion for project AIDA-
make a new thread for new joiners to guide them where to post different threads.
since there are many threads and strict rules of posting, it becomes difficult for newcomers(it has happened to me) to post at correct place.
Or just read the forum rules, and use the search feature before making new threads?
Heres a suggestion: Why not try to spend some time (maybe up to an hour or a day) and navigate yourself? Check the rules and see where everything is? The staff team here has better and more important things to do. Assuming you have access and permission to be on the internet, you should be somewhat self-reliable and can navigate your way around. Hand-holding isnt necessarily one if the staff team’s concern
(Jun. 16, 2020  5:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2020  5:16 AM)BeybladeMe Wrote: i have a suggestion for project AIDA-
Or just read the forum rules, and use the search feature before making new threads?
It is a waste or not is something staff and not you will decide

(Jun. 16, 2020  5:26 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Heres a suggestion: Why not try to spend some time (maybe up to an hour or a day) and navigate yourself? Check the rules and see where everything is? The staff team here has better and more important things to do. Assuming you have access and permission to be on the internet, you should be somewhat self-reliable and can navigate your way around. Hand-holding isnt necessarily one if the staff team’s concern

It is a waste or not is something that staff and not you will decide

The reason why rules on posting are strict is so everything isnt in a big mess. Why else do you think there are multiple Forums/Sub Forums (i seriously cannot tell the difference) for stuff