Suggestion: Give a Beyblade take a Beyblade (or parts)

I think we should have a section where people give away beyblade equipment they don't need anymore. For everything you give away, you are allowed to take something, equal in value or not.

Kind of like Freecycle.
I really like this idea, actually! Though I know you're only suggesting this because you said you can't afford any parts. Tongue_out I can't promise implementation any time soon, but I will definitely keep it in mind.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Though I know you're only suggesting this because you said you can't afford any parts.

75% correct, I actually think it would be a good idea, looking beyond my selfish desires too Tongue_out
This sound interesting, good for people who quit using a lot of stuff. Me, unfortunately for you I use all my beystuff! sry~
All this is a great idea cause i could use some custom grip and a couple of parts.
Wow I never thought I'd bring a thread back from three years ago XD. However this is a good idea, especially with the MFB out now, maybe we could look into this?
(Apr. 04, 2009  11:07 AM)Giga Wrote: Wow I never thought I'd bring a thread back from three years ago XD. However this is a good idea, especially with the MFB out now, maybe we could look into this?

If you have any MFB you don't need, I can always use equipment for events ...
I like the idea... it doesn't seem like it is going to happen tho.
I have no more Beyblade Parts anymore because when I was young I didn't need them anymore (plus, my mom threw them awayUnhappy, but I have MFB partsSmile
Me likey this idea Eee
I guess it's worth a try at the least. Would we have a rating system to make sure that when people gained something, something of equal value was given in return? Or would we not particularly bother with it being an equal tiered part and it be more of a charity?
Vote on it.
As much as I like the intentions behind this idea, this would require a lot of work to implement correctly. At the moment there are only a select few members who would even benefit from this service; since most members that are joining now have only a few parts, their ability to give back would be compromised.

For this to even come close to working, I think Beyblade (MFB that is) needs to first make a full comeback worldwide. Until then this would probably just turn into a means to trade parts between a select few members who have them (something that can be done via PM) or a charity where certain members would be giving things, without many avenues to take things back.

I hate to be the killjoy in these sorts of topics, but the reality is I myself don't have any parts to donate, and I feel it would be morally incorrect for me to take things without the ability or intention to give things back to the community.
I could give a few parts, however I do see your points. Unhappy Maybe next year XD
I think this would be an interesting idea :3
Dranzer V2 Driger V2 plz id like them plz

oxoxoxoxoxox
(Apr. 05, 2009  12:35 AM)Joffy Wrote: Dranzer V2 Driger V2 plz id like them plz

oxoxoxoxoxox

Send me $40.
I would support and probably take part in this if we did this. I don't get money often, but I got a bunch of beyblades I don't need.
Honestly, I would like this idea because i could use some beys because they were stolen awhile back and i wanna get back into the game.
I would use the idea, but would feel guilty (yea right) because, even I wanted to donate, I literally have nothing to do so.
This I dea is great why didn't anyone think about it WOW! So Brad what you think are you gonna do it or what?
All the people who are saying this is a great idea are ignoring that for it to work people have to put in Beyblade parts for free. How many of you outside of the Committee would actually do this?
The thing is you give and get! not just put it in for free basically your just trading thats all!
All right. It still won't work. Everyone is just going to take the most valuable parts ... or give a bunch of useless parts nobody wants, and then take one powerful part, and those useless ones will just sit there. Plus there is the matter of where they will all be stored, and the shipping for all these items.
Hell I'm in the committee and I wouldn't do this. There are probably regular members here with larger collections than me. I've got about 10-11 usable plastics. 15-17 HMS (including some spares); and soon to be 17 MFB. I would never accept any parts since I know myself that I don't really have any parts that I'm willing to let go of.

I hope I don't sound like a total selfish prick...

Plus; let's not forget the absolute pain running this service would be.