22.22%
Might be alright, we'll see.
22.22%
*bleeds from the ears*
11.11%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
I have no idea how to react to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQmvkvgMs6Q
On the one hand, Zack Snyder, reputable director of Watchmen and 300.
On the the other hand, shallow looking plot, absolutely insane visuals, and a giant samurai mech.
I'm tied between this balance of ridiculous geeking out over giant WWII mechs with evil cartoon bunnys painted on the front that are laying waste to hordes of mechanical nazi's before a lone girl takes down a giant demon samurai and a dragon while stopping bullets using a katana, and the logical part of my brain that is crying out "This cannot work, it looks ridiculous!"
Someone either talk me down, or at a bare minimum agree that this is totally insane in a good way.
Oh my. This looks incredible.

I'll just have to turn off my brain.
This looks decent. Kinda of Blade-ish Underworld-ish, but hey, those movies were alright.

It does look absolutely insane, but I was pretty much sold at the first samurai in the trailer. I love samurais.
Oh, I just read the description.

"A young girl is institutionalized by her wicked stepfather. Retreating to an alternative reality as a coping strategy, she envisions a plan which will help her escape from the facility."

Now everything makes sense.
Hahahaha XD

Yep. Basically, she is mentally gone bye-bye ^^'
being honest pegasis105rf, you probably aren't the intended audience since this will be a 15 or 18..
It looks like a bad shutter island , terminator salvation ,king arthur and the last samurai fusion
haha I think I'll have to bring my Ipod when I watch this
This is not a movie about Sly Cooper's developer.

Looks alright, have heard nothing about it though, so something tells me this might be next year's Jonah Hex. Also, what's with Snider and March? Didn't 300 and Watchmen open in March?
(Sep. 02, 2010  7:05 AM)To Wrote: Also, what's with Snider and March? Didn't 300 and Watchmen open in March?

Yep, I guess he really likes that month, or something. Or maybe he doesn't want his movies to seem like Summer blockbusters, since March really isn't summer...

(Sep. 02, 2010  12:56 AM)Moss Wrote: It looks like a bad shutter island , terminator salvation ,king arthur and the last samurai fusion

You just named some of my favourite movies. I am now bound to see this for its awesomeness.
(Sep. 02, 2010  12:51 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: being honest pegasis105rf, you probably aren't the intended audience since this will be a 15 or 18..
yhea thats probably why to me it doesent look god
(Sep. 02, 2010  12:16 PM)Dude Wrote: You just named some of my favourite movies. I am now bound to see this for its awesomeness.
Theyre mine too but Im afraid that snyders going to butcher this
but I'll watch it anyway.