Subtitled Beyblade Burst streams come to Daisuki

Quote: TOKYO, JAPAN – December 27, 2016 – Japan's premier streaming service DAISUKI.net will begin streaming BEYBLADE BURST—the latest anime in the long-running BEYBLADE franchise—exclusively for DAIUSKI Premium members beginning on December 27 6:30a.m. (PST), 9:30a.m. (EST), 2016! The anime will be streamed with Japanese audio and English subtitles.

Welcome to the world of BEYBLADE BURST; this is the story of a group of passionate Bladers who follow their dreams on an unforgettable journey to the top.

Valt Aoi is crazy about Beyblade. As he battles, Valt broadens his circle of friends and reaches new heights. Without even realizing it, he has begun to dream of becoming the best Blader in the world.

In addition, DAISUKI will also stream the following series in the near future with an English dub:

BEYBLADE (51 episodes)
BEYBLADE VFORCE (51 episodes)
BEYBLADE GREVOLUTION (52 episodes)

Each series will be added one at a time after streaming for BEYBLADE BURST begins.

To celebrate BEYBLADE coming to DAISUKI.net, we'll be giving away DAISUKI-exclusive T-shirts with art from the original BEYBLADE series on them. Residents of the United States who are DAISUKI Premium members by the end of January 2017 will be eligible to enter in the drawing.

Here's the shirt:
[Image: bLKMod0.jpg]

Possibly US-only?
Thanks for pointing this out To!

Can confirm that it isn't available in EU. I get a wonderful message saying that it isn't available in my region, haha.
It might come to Crunchyroll soon.

I emailed DAISUKI just now regarding their subs of the first episode of Burst.

• [Image: iconFB.png]

• [Image: iconTW.png]

• [Image: iconGG.png]
Confirm Contact Us
Nickname
DranzerX13
Email Address
dranzerx13@hotmail.com
Type of Inquiry
Others
There is a HUGE problem with your Beyblade Burst episode 1 English subtitled release. It's dubtitled. The whole script except for scenes taken out of the dub are dubtitled. Also, the timing for the next episode preview is in the middle of the ED theme.

If I'm going to pay for a premium subscription, you shouldn't do this to your customers.
What does "dubtitled" mean? It might seem obvious to you, but your description doesn't make it clear. Are they using the dub's script?

Shirt is cool in idea, but that lineart looks seriously messed up. Also you have to enter to win it. Lame.

Sad that they're only releasing the previous series' dubbed. Still, this is cool, at least.
Dub terminology is used, despite having the Japanese audio. So even if you hear Valt say "Valkyrie", you'll read "Valtryek". Similarly, character names are changed, so Daigo instead of Daina etc. Just a bit awkward to listen to and read at the same time, and can be a dealbreaker for some people.

Not sure emailing them will change anything though. I'd imagine it isn't Daisuki's decision, and was requested to be like that for Hasbro cross-promotion etc.
I don't think it makes that much of a difference. Most people don't really care and wouldn't think the series is automatically ruined because of a couple of words being changed. It's not that big of a deal.
(Dec. 28, 2016  1:32 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Dub terminology is used, despite having the Japanese audio. So even if you hear Valt say "Valkyrie", you'll read "Valtryek". Similarly, character names are changed, so Daigo instead of Daina etc. Just a bit awkward to listen to and read at the same time, and can be a dealbreaker for some people.

This is inevitable and it's the correct decision for them to make. They are selling toys named Valtryek, not Valkyrie. This is an officially licensed project.
All of this, DisneyX D broadcasting the original series and now DAISUKI.net also getting the rights to the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade dub, really makes me reconsider that Hasbro would not release the Burst versions of the S-series Beyblades... It is just too many coincidences.
When I say dubtitled, I mean verbatim word for word. The whole dub script is used, not just character names or Beyblade names. I don't mind if they use the English dub Beyblade names, but the script should be a translation, not a copy and paste job from the dub. On Crunchyroll's Yu-Gi-Oh! subs, Konami has had them use the English dub card names instead of the original card names. Other than that, everything else is translated from the Japanese version.
Yeah, thaaaat's ... bad.
Episode 2 is already out on Daisuki today, and again... complete dub script word for word. The only thing not dubtitled is the next episode preview.

LOL

Let it r.i.p.

Quote: TOKYO, JAPAN – August 1, 2017 – We regret to report that Anime Consortium Japan Inc.’s international anime streaming platform “DAISUKI” will be ending service as of October 31, 2017 at 11 a.m. Japan Standard Time.
http://www.daisuki.net/us/en/contents/information.html