Sub!

Why can't I find Beyblade: Metal Fusion, Metal Masters, and Metal Fury in the Japanese version in English SUBTITLES?

I already watched all these and loved them in the English version. I listened to some of the Japanese version, and the voices and music are completely different sounding and are like WAY better.... Excuse my anger, but I've looked EVERYWHERE for a subbed version. I couldn't find a place I could watch this!

I can't believe this. Doesn't EVERY other anime have a sub version available online?

Anyway if you guys have a website/etc. where I could find ALL of the episodes subbed, OR EVEN IN JAPANESE without subs if there is no way to find sub, please tell me. I need all of Metal Fusion, Masters, and Fury episodes also. I REALLY want this badly. Please help.
I have never bothered to actually look inside the thread, but I'm pretty sure there's a sticky with DVD rips of Metal Fight in uncut, un-subtitled Japanese. The whole thing, apprently.

As for subs, Yuuri-san & ZeroPositive subtitled at least the first 22 episodes of Metal Fight(Metal Fusion). I actually have Episode 12, 13, and 14 saved on my computer from years ago. I'm sure you could find them somewhere, but I wouldn't know where to look. I've been out of the fansub scene for a very long time.

EDIT: So, I looked at the threads. All of MFB is available RAW, inckuding the movie. ZERO G has RAWs up to Episode 38(or 39, the numbering is weird because of 15-minute episodes) And the first ZERO G episode is subbed.

perhaps one day we will live in subbed beytopia ;_;7
(Jun. 01, 2015  6:10 AM)ReadySteadyYeti Wrote: Why can't I find Beyblade: Metal Fusion, Metal Masters, and Metal Fury in the Japanese version in English SUBTITLES?

I already watched all these and loved them in the English version. I listened to some of the Japanese version, and the voices and music are completely different sounding and are like WAY better.... Excuse my anger, but I've looked EVERYWHERE for a subbed version. I couldn't find a place I could watch this!

I can't believe this. Doesn't EVERY other anime have a sub version available online?

Anyway if you guys have a website/etc. where I could find ALL of the episodes subbed, OR EVEN IN JAPANESE without subs if there is no way to find sub, please tell me. I need all of Metal Fusion, Masters, and Fury episodes also. I REALLY want this badly. Please help.

Hello my friend,  i know its super late but i found what you were looking for. I created this channel with Japanese audio and eng sub episodes. Private message me.
xaglez10 Sorry dude but this is called Necroposting you revived a thread from 6 Years ago! I suggest reading the rules! (Sorry if I sound mean)