Style Note: WD Names

I noticed some older Takara packaging has the names of the parts written in English, and the parts names for WDs were written as:

Eight Wide

NOT

8-Wide

In the future, please use the full spelling of the WD name.
Do we really have to do this? It's not that big of a problem, but while it could be the "official" way to write it, how long have we all been using the actual numbers instead of the word? It is more easily identifiable the way we currently name them.
Kei Wrote:Do we really have to do this? It's not that big of a problem, but while it could be the "official" way to write it, how long have we all been using the actual numbers instead of the word? It is more easily identifiable the way we currently name them.

I've gone back and forth, trying to figure out which way was the correct way. Lips_sealed
Bey Brad Wrote:I've gone back and forth, trying to figure out which way was the correct way. Lips_sealed
Maybe we should have a poll? It's not like it really matters if we do it one way or another, but I'm sure most people would prefer the number way.
Kei Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:I've gone back and forth, trying to figure out which way was the correct way. Lips_sealed
Maybe we should have a poll? It's not like it really matters if we do it one way or another, but I'm sure most people would prefer the number way.

They can continue to write it this way on the board. On the Wiki, we should strive to be as correct as possible IMO.
Bey Brad Wrote:They can continue to write it this way on the board. On the Wiki, we should strive to be as correct as possible IMO.
Yeah, I guess thats true. I'll try to correct the current articles.
It's not an urgent issue. Don't worry too much about it.
So the 6 sided WD are just Heavy, Balance, and Wide?
G Wrote:So the 6 sided WD are just Heavy, Balance, and Wide?

This was always the case.