tales of earthsea
0%
My nieghbors the yamadas
0%
Whisper of the heart
0%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
the films are pretty amazing, spirited away is what got me into anime
My Neighbour Totoro, Howl's moving Castle, Spirited Away and Grave of the Fireflies are amoung my favourite Ghibli films.
I really want to watch Tales from/of the earth sea. I think thats what its called anyway. Though the last time I went into HMV it was like £20, so I decided not to buy it.
Haha. I hate to put Spirited Away because that's such a cliché answer but it's the best out of the ones I've seen and I do love it. Smile
yeh, the prices in HMV are sometimes exreme but go down after awhile, it depends on how well they sell
Don't make a thread about movies you can't spell the titles of.
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't make a thread about movies you can't spell the titles of.

I'm confused...He did spell Studio Ghibli right Uncertain

Edit: or do you mean the polls?
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Don't make a thread about movies you can't spell the titles of.

i only put the 'i' and the 'e' the wrong way round by accident Speechless
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:43 PM)neek_alert Wrote:

i only put the 'i' and the 'e' the wrong way round my accident Speechless

You didn't capitalize any of the titles. You misspelled "Neighbours", "Mononoke", "Valley", and several others.

Effort?
I always try hard to make my spellings and punctuation good, arn't you being a little to picky?
There are a lot of people on this forum worse at spelling than me.
(Jan. 28, 2009  9:49 PM)neek_alert Wrote: I always try hard to make my spellings and punctuation good, arn't you being a little to picky?
There are a lot of people on this forum worse at spelling than me.

I am being picky because I'm really tired of people posting without even trying. You made a topic about a series of movies. You misspelled half of the titles. Maybe you should let someone who knows how to spell them make a thread about it.
People don't come on a forum to be critisised...
But i have taken what you've said into account, I will be more careful with my grammer in the future.
btw its "grammar" Smile

yo man porco rosso all the way. I love that one the most, its kind of a departure from the rest. but i can't fault any of the ones Ive watched, and Ive seen all but 4 on that list.
I haven't seen most of these, but out of what I have seen, definitely Castle in the Sky.
I really loved The Cat Returns. Howl's Moving Castle and Porco Rosso are both great as well, and of course, Spirited Away.

I haven't seen Earthsea yet, but I'd like to.
I loved Spirited Away and Princes Monoke those are the only two I have watched so far and they were awesome.

Will look into the other movies down the track.
Can I say Grave Of The Fireflies? Followed by Monoke?
Tie Between Kiki, Sen to Chihiro(Spirited Away, and Totoro. All very good films. Also honorable mention Hotaru no Haka(Grave of Fire Flies). Just A note I've never seen the Movies in English, so your views on the movies may diffrent.

EDIT: are to may. Sorry if I caused confusion.
Other then the original out of print FOX DVD release of Totoro, all Ghilbi Disney DVD releases have had Japanese and English audio. Same goes for Central Park Media's release of Grave Of The Fireflies, I've seen that in both English and Japanese. Still sad. Veronica Taylor only makes it sadder.
(Feb. 27, 2009  11:42 PM)To Wrote: Other then the original out of print FOX DVD release of Totoro, all Ghilbi Disney DVD releases have had Japanese and English audio. Same goes for Central Park Media's release of Grave Of The Fireflies, I've seen that in both English and Japanese. Still sad. Veronica Taylor only makes it sadder.

Cried so hard the first time. When she ate those flat marbles, just got to me.