Street Figher IV

This game looks very good to me. The Graphics are different in a way that I have never seen before. and the gameplay looks pretty solid.

DISCUSS!!!
I really gotta stop posting threads about games no one cares about.
yes I know that, but still ya think one person would post saying "oh this game looks fun".
oh this game looks fun
oh this game looks fun.

no, but seriously, if any of you are on xbl and play this add me at McMongol if you wanna get whooped up on.

My Cammy will beast your... whoever.
oh this game looks fun.

OK, I'm no meta Street Fighter player, but this game looks amazing!

EDIT: I have been playing old vs games like MVC, but I'm getting this game mainly to train myself in Ryu and Chun-Li for Tatsunoko.
If you're planning to get TvC, you might as well just get it right now since it's not getting brought over here anytime soon..

And playing SF4 won't help at all it's too different of a game. You'd be better off playing Marvel if you wanted to train

EDIT: Wow, just got done playing some people on live. 15 win streak ftmfw
*holding back his tears* thanks for posting guys.... *sniffle*
(Feb. 26, 2009  3:55 AM)Baronrana Wrote: If you're planning to get TvC, you might as well just get it right now since it's not getting brought over here anytime soon..

This I know. Actually the chances of this having a US release is None to NONE. Unless they wanna take out all Tatsu Characters and Call it SF4.5. lol
I'm really looking forward to getting this, played it round a friends house and loved it. I've been with the series ever since I got my SNES at 6/7 years old, 12/13 years later still into it. Shame I can't get in right now though, strapped for cash so I'm actively avoiding spending money for a while. Birthdays coming up though :3
Love Street Fighter IV, the best one to date in my opinion, they didn't go overboard with the Super Combos and kept it to the classic Street Fighter 2 gameplay/feel, the Graphics are stunning and should be a lead example of how Fighting Games should play and look like, 2D Fighting > 3D Fighting tbh.

Still using Ken, but im going to try and expand my character usage, everyone I've played online uses Ken theres little variety so at the moment im playing around with Abel ( Hes pretty damn awesome ), Yeah the Controller is what i'd said it would be for this, crappy. The Online is a bit slow on me, I'll try to pull off a Hadouken and it will lag for a second and my character will just throw a punch.

The Arcade Sticks are too expensive down here, $250 D: So im thinking of just getting the 6-Button Controller sometime soon, or just find a cheaper Arcade Stick.
(Feb. 27, 2009  1:33 PM)Sega Wrote: Love Street Fighter IV, the best one to date in my opinion, they didn't go overboard with the Super Combos and kept it to the classic Street Fighter 2 gameplay/feel, the Graphics are stunning and should be a lead example of how Fighting Games should play and look like, 2D Fighting > 3D Fighting tbh.

Still using Ken, but im going to try and expand my character usage, everyone I've played online uses Ken theres little variety so at the moment im playing around with Abel ( Hes pretty damn awesome ), Yeah the Controller is what i'd said it would be for this, crappy. The Online is a bit slow on me, I'll try to pull off a Hadouken and it will lag for a second and my character will just throw a punch.

The Arcade Sticks are too expensive down here, $250 D: So im thinking of just getting the 6-Button Controller sometime soon, or just find a cheaper Arcade Stick.

250!? Holy carp. Good thing TvC wont be a problem getting a 6-button. Could get a $50 gamecube one.
Ugh dammit.... I'm bad at saving sometimes. I gave in when walking through Blockbuster with some friends. I wasn't aware of what I was doing until I paid for it and got out the store Pinching_eyes_2

In any case, freaking love the game :3
Arcade mode offers a refreshing challenge after getting to the point (on previous games) where I could just breeze through.
..................what game is this?
(Mar. 06, 2009  6:18 PM)Rocky Wrote: ..................what game is this?

*points at the thread title*

Guess it is a little odd that I managed to go the entire post without mentioning the title.
Oh wow............I thought this was 'Recent Purchases' Thread. Gosh I'm an idiot. XD