Strange things are happenin...

I used a Rock Bull C145WB in a battle against my brother's new Storm Pegasus 105RF, expecting a mediocre defense combo that he could beat with little skill. All of a sudden the stup1d thing started buzzing and it flew around the stadium and KO'd him and we were like Wut!?. Can anyone explain this to me??? This only happens when I use sliding shoot... Maybe someone experienced like an advanced user knows what's goin on.
Sorry. You got have to close this thread. You didn't post results nor did you provide information on what stadium, launchers, and other accessories you used. Besides, Storm Pegasus isn't exactly top-tier.
Okay, sorry, tired today. We were both using all Hasbro stuff, ripcord launchers, and Launchergrips, no other accessories. We used Lightning Force to play in, but I don't remember what the exact results were. I can probably do some testing when he gets better, as he is very stingy with his parts, and is currently sick. I have neither Pegasus or 105. I know it's not top-tier, but neither is Rock Bull.
Let Me Answer You.
The WB has pretty got worn or became flat at bottom.
When you use sliding shoot It acts Like WF and KO's out.
The Same Happens To FS and B and RS Also.
Why would this even go in the customizations forum when nothing said in this thread is actually worth saying ?