Strange Dreams you've had

(May. 09, 2009  7:26 PM)Rocky Wrote: And I think dreams often get influenced by what we were doing beforehand. And since many of us would have been on here at some point, it's not all too suprising that we get beydreams.

have you ever had a beydream before?
^ Yeah, loads. Haven't had one for a while but that's because I haven't been sleeping great and I haven't had any dreams in a while. Unhappy But yeah, I have quite a few. I need to get myself out of this place every now and then. XD
(May. 09, 2009  7:51 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ Yeah, loads. Haven't had one for a while but that's because I haven't been sleeping great and I haven't had any dreams in a while. Unhappy But yeah, I have quite a few. I need to get myself out of this place every now and then. XD

you always have dreams but your brain wont be able to recall them very well if you dont rest yourself, please remember to get a good nights sleep
(May. 09, 2009  7:26 PM)Rocky Wrote: And I think dreams often get influenced by what we were doing beforehand. And since many of us would have been on here at some point, it's not all too suprising that we get beydreams.

I have never had a Beydream before. I don't even end up dreaming what i was doing/thinking about before hand, my dreams are just random and weird. XD
(May. 09, 2009  11:51 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I have never had a Beydream before. I don't even end up dreaming what i was doing/thinking about before hand, my dreams are just random and weird. XD
what you eat or drink before you go to bed could influence your dreams as well
(May. 10, 2009  1:08 AM)Rustin Wrote: what you eat or drink before you go to bed could influence your dreams as well

I eat way too much... no wonder i hav weird dreams
(May. 09, 2009  11:51 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I have never had a Beydream before. I don't even end up dreaming what i was doing/thinking about before hand, my dreams are just random and weird. XD

Nah when I first joined this site for like a whole week I had Beydreams.
I was like lol the good ole times.
(May. 10, 2009  7:01 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Nah when I first joined this site for like a whole week I had Beydreams.
I was like lol the good ole times.

a whole week? thats a first ive never heard of anyone having a week of beydreams in a row
last night i spent the night at my friends house made him an account as well, we didnt get a good night sleep, i dreampt that i was laying under the stars
^ When I was about 11 I had a whole year of beydreams.
I have never had a Beydream before.

I know that last night was another weird dream but I got blown up, which is not very nice.
(May. 10, 2009  4:50 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ When I was about 11 I had a whole year of beydreams.

that has got to be some kind of dream record to have dreampt about the same thing for 1 whole year
It was probably over a year. I tend to dream about whatever I'm watching for the length of when I'm watching it and I watched beyblade for a looong time.
(May. 10, 2009  4:58 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I have never had a Beydream before.

I know that last night was another weird dream but I got blown up, which is not very nice.

what exactly do you have to eat before you go to bed? are your eyes tired before you go to bed? are u regularly as random as your dreams? how long do you sleep?
(May. 10, 2009  5:17 PM)Rocky Wrote: It was probably over a year. I tend to dream about whatever I'm watching for the length of when I'm watching it and I watched beyblade for a looong time.
that makes a lot more sense, were you dreaming that you were apart of the show or just beyblade in general? or both?
(May. 10, 2009  5:18 PM)Rustin Wrote: what exactly do you have to eat before you go to bed? are your eyes tired before you go to bed? are u regularly as random as your dreams? how long do you sleep?

I don't really eat anything before I go to bed and no, my eyes are not tired when i go to bed. Also, no, I am not random but I do have a imgation and I don't think it matters how long you sleep.
at about eight hours is the oproprite amount of time you need in order to get a good nights sleep i assumed that you were getting more or less wasnt real sure, having an imagination might be why you have those dreams
So last night, I had a dream that Brad discovered this number sequence that if you texted it, it would make all of the power in the world go out for ten minutes. So, he sent it. Worldwide chaos. Also, cars couldn't start up anymore. And then the power didn't come back on easily, and a ton of people died. When it did come back on, they gave him 2 months of community service, and there were 2 other guys (Slade Wilson was the name of one of them--some bleach blond old man that looked like Dan Aykroyd) who got the death penalty. There was more to it than that.
(May. 12, 2009  4:07 PM)Toto Wrote: So last night, I had a dream that Brad discovered this number sequence that if you texted it, it would make all of the power in the world go out for ten minutes. So, he sent it. Worldwide chaos. Also, cars couldn't start up anymore. And then the power didn't come back on easily, and a ton of people died. When it did come back on, they gave him 2 months of community service, and there were 2 other guys (Slade Wilson was the name of one of them--some bleach blond old man that looked like Dan Aykroyd) who got the death penalty. There was more to it than that.

Were you watching War of the Worlds or something because it sounds a bit like that and brad got off easy on that. LOL.
Aahahahahahahahaha lmao. XD Brilliant.
(May. 12, 2009  4:07 PM)Toto Wrote: So last night, I had a dream that Brad discovered this number sequence that if you texted it, it would make all of the power in the world go out for ten minutes. So, he sent it. Worldwide chaos. Also, cars couldn't start up anymore. And then the power didn't come back on easily, and a ton of people died. When it did come back on, they gave him 2 months of community service, and there were 2 other guys (Slade Wilson was the name of one of them--some bleach blond old man that looked like Dan Aykroyd) who got the death penalty. There was more to it than that.

Brad should be flattered. He managed to incur world chaos. XD
(May. 10, 2009  5:18 PM)Rustin Wrote: that makes a lot more sense, were you dreaming that you were apart of the show or just beyblade in general? or both?

Mm, both, mainly the former. You know how irritating fangirls post up long winded self insertion fics that no-one apart from themselves could possibly find interesting? Like that, except some of us have the sense not to inflict it on others.

^ lmao, Bad? Bad Brad?

sweet
I had a dream about winning in Super Turbo at the Evolution Fighting Game Tourney, with Blanka (the green jungle monster dude), the weird thing is, I've never played as Blanka before, so I gave it a try the next day.

20 wins straight,at the local arcade. Must be the Street Fighter Gods. xD
i had a state tennis tournament that was 21 hours long, woke up at 4:30 got home at 1 went to bed at 2 ish, i had a dream that i was at school and everything was going the same way that it always did, my parents (aunt and uncle) had told me that i didnt have to go to school but i did anyways,
the tournament was only going to be on tuesday but went into wensday
Is it possible to have a micro dream? Cause I just fell asleep for about 30 minutes, and I think I just had a dream.. I'm not sure though, everything was fairly normal in what I think might have been a dream, but it's really hard to say.
^ I have often dream even when I'm having like a ten minute power nap. Dreams themselves aren't so long, they just seem like it.........