Story:THE BEY LIMIT.

Poll: Should I finish

Don't Finish
0%
Finish
100.00%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
THE BEY LIMIT.
When bey power isn’t enough. Give em’ bey spirit.
NOTE:This is my final attepmt at a story.Even if this one is good enough(which it most likely isn't)I most likely won't write another becuase my grammar is appalling.If it is good enough I will finish it.
Chapter 1: WHAT JUST HAPPENDED?!
How would you feel, if you found out you were stuck in the past? I felt horrible not knowing anything about the future, I was in a coma. My name is John. My bey is Omega Cyber tiger ED145 EWD. (Right now, for the time being.)DATE: Nov 18 2018 Morning .I woke up in the hospital, my head was spinning. Last I remember I was battling with my friends AJ, Mike, Roylin and Josh. Out of nowhere a bey was launched into the stadium. We couldn’t see where it came from so we stayed cautions…well everyone but me. I made my Omega cyber tiger attack the suspicious beyblade. That was when I knew, I messed up. My beyblade was immediately hit out of the stadium and hit my head. It was 2012 that day and I was 9.The hospital I was in was familiar. I knew it from before I was in the coma. I did my best to sneak outside. When I got out the street I saw was different. The street I grew up on was different. I saw calendar while leaving the hospital. It said Nov 18 2018. I was shocked, surprised, and sad and even more feelings trapped inside because I knew…I was alone.