Story Idea: Mightiest Blader

Poll: Think I should write such a story?

Yes
100.00%
No
0%
Don't Care
0%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
One night, when I was getting out of the shower, an idea hatched in my head for a Beyblade parody of Deadliest Warrior! The first match-up I came up with in my brain, was that between Mr. Child of Nemesis himself, Rago, and BEGA's very own Brooklyn Masefield.

Think about it:

Rago...

The Legendary Blader who holds the evil power of Nemesis in his hands, with his sights set on world domination!

Against

Brooklyn Masefield...

BEGA's most powerful Blader boasting natural Blading talent and the extremely-powerful chimera Bit-Beast Zeus!

Who. Is. Mightiest? To find out, or specially-assembled team of experts will use 21st century science to analyze the capabilities of each opponent, and then entering the data from the tests onto a Bey battle simulation program, to find out who is...the Mightiest Blader!

Anyways, I figured that no-one's ever done a DW parody like this before, so I decided to step up to the challenge, if any. I'll understand if someone else beats me to the punch. I will not be taking character requests, but I will take requests for subsequent match-ups after the Rago VS Brooklyn one.
This sounds epic it should happen
Thanks for the compliment
That.Would.Be.EPIC!
If I can play my cards right and pull it off.
Anyone else has their opinions on this idea?
Hey, I just stared working on the first match-up for the story, to let you guys know. Also, how do you think I could make the dialog work?
Well, for starters you could provide snippets of "Experts advice" for example.

"He's very powerful," Charles, one of BEGAS most powerful attorneys, comments. "It would normally be hard to find a match for him, but he's finally met one"
Alright, I gotcha
anyone got a suggestion on how the opposing bladers should be tested?